Message from chairman, dave king

It could be construed as rallying calls but to me it shouts begging.

It's all about interpretation. Dave King isn't a begging type of man, so I can't understand why you or anyone else would interpret his message as a begging letter.

Think outside of the box for a minute, turn it on it's head and imagine if the Club was just completely silent on the matter of buying season tickets to support the rebuilding process. People would be whining about them not doing enough to promote the sale of season tickets.

I'll give you this much, the timing isn't exactly ideal with us waiting on a managerial appointment, but that's a minor issue (in terms of the gripes about DK's message) which should be resolved in a few days.

Edited by Zappa

It has generally been well received, but to reach the wider support not on the forums wider exposer is needed.

Once a new manager is appointed I'm expecting the Club to go all out on a PR campaign including ads in the printed press.

Arse over tit is how i put it. Were sitting with half of last years stock which is well past its sell by date and dave is telling us to by a product that he hasnt got to sell.

He never became a rich man with a business plan like that.

Why they are delaying the anouncement of the manager is a complete mystery. Time isnt on our side and dithering or dare i call it incompetence could cost us dear.

Arse over tit is how i put it. Were sitting with half of last years stock which is well past its sell by date and dave is telling us to by a product that he hasnt got to sell.

He never became a rich man with a business plan like that.

Why they are delaying the anouncement of the manager is a complete mystery. Time isnt on our side and dithering or dare i call it incompetence could cost us dear.

It's because the announcement is going to be so amazing.