Message from chairman, dave king

Restore our recruitment systems! No thanks.

£5m or 10m? What each I hope!

Also pray our fan communication doesn't translate to communicating with minority groups representatives only.

Here's hoping the fans step up not only in cash but in demanding things change.

Restore our recruitment systems! No thanks.

£5m or 10m? What each I hope!

Also pray our fan communication doesn't translate to communicating with minority groups representatives only.

Here's hoping the fans step up not only in cash but in demanding things change.

We are a long long way from that man. Begging letters (and they are) won't ever fill the 'real' fans with optimism - only action not words will ever achieve that. Put players on the park. Simples.

Its a good statement but its only as good as the manager he appoints.

As a fan I was desperate for us to gain promotion to the Premiership but as a businessman I was alert to the risk that this entailed. The simple fact is that the Club is not yet ready to make a challenge for the Premiership title. Even with the economic gulf that Rangers enjoyed against those with whom it was competing we could not win the Championship.

This I agree with. The a chance to build this season in the Championship could be better for a full pelt assault in the top flight in 12 months time. However You just have to wonder why Hearts managed to get their house in order so soon after their problems.

Its a good statement but its only as good as the manager he appoints.

This I agree with. The a chance to build this season in the Championship could be better for a full pelt assault in the top flight in 12 months time. However You just have to wonder why Hearts managed to get their house in order so soon after their problems.

Our problems were mightely different. The Mhedia, the general hate, the 'money grabbers' who controlled us to the joy of others, our smugness was open season too, not really our fault but a brilliant target for those haters whilst following their own club.

The Celtic have gained most from this, complete domination at every opportunity with the rest happy to 'compete' for second place.

Ridding Scottish football of their best club was always a better option for everybody.

Meanwhile the Scottish media ignored the 'bigotry' connected to this saga and preferred to laugh at it, whilst SKY TV the home of football concentrated on the English game, even womans football is more important to them than our little club in Scotland.

Our problems were mightely different. The Mhedia, the general hate, the 'money grabbers' who controlled us to the joy of others, our smugness was open season too, not really our fault but a brilliant target for those haters whilst following their own club.

The Celtic have gained most from this, complete domination at every opportunity with the rest happy to 'compete' for second place.

Ridding Scottish football of their best club was always a better option for everybody.

Meanwhile the Scottish media ignored the 'bigotry' connected to this saga and preferred to laugh at it, whilst SKY TV the home of football concentrated on the English game, even womans football is more important to them than our little club in Scotland.

I get the off the field stuff but on the park we should have also been better, I guess that's down to Allys mismanagement.

The required funding for this new season alone could change significantly depending on how discussions with our retail partners are concluded.

What the eff does that statement mean?

It's clouded in non-transparency ffs!

It's completely self-explanatory. If you can't read it that way then it's not the fault of everyone else.