Mark Warburton gets down to business at Rangers and warns players...

Mark Warburton is to be A guest on Adrian Durham's show between 4pm & 7pm.

His appointment is quite big news down south,they will be watching how he gets on,which will increase attention on us as a club which can only be a good thing.

Pardon my French but f**k the haters. I couldn't give a damn about them. Let's just concentrate on our own journey. Let's get our heads down and make sure we are ready for every challenge ahead by scoring as many goals as we can, winning as many games as we can by playing forward thinking progressive football. The rest will follow

Calm doon and wind yer neck in!,I said it was an added bonus,simples.

Edited by ian1964

If Warburton fails to gain promotion in his first season, a large section of the support will put pressure on the board to make changes. Long-term vision will go out the window.

If that is the case, what is the fekin point? Let's sort this mess out properly and stop lurching from one quick fix to another. Saying that I have a feeling that after the utter drivel we have had to endure over the last few years on the pitch, if we show decent signs of progression the fans will buy into it and hopefully this will afford the new manager time to implement his ethos.

Calm doon and wind yer neck in!,I said it was an added bonus,simples.

Sorry dude. That wasn't aimed at you. I'm just sick of hearing about our detractors. I just want to focus on football and the future. It's been a while since we could do that with any confidence!

Sorry dude. That wasn't aimed at you. I'm just sick of hearing about our detractors. I just want to focus on football and the future. It's been a while since we could do that with any confidence!

You are correct mate,it seems an eternity since we were all just talking fitba!

If that is the case, what is the fekin point? Let's sort this mess out properly and stop lurching from one quick fix to another. Saying that I have a feeling that after the utter drivel we have had to endure over the last few years on the pitch, if we show decent signs of progression the fans will buy into it and hopefully this will afford the new manager time to implement his ethos.

Loving your optimism! :D

The days of the Murray Park holiday camp are over. No trips to Nandos at 12 for the lads now.

What? no afternoon golf? whats that all about??

Note he said HARD work but he didn't say afternoon sessions too. He said that it was a bout training hard, with high quality. He even said that it didn't necessarily mean they would train LONG but they would train hard.

Doesn't mean there wont be any double sessions right enough :)

Folks need to read a touch slower to see what he is getting at....