Although, if we get a decent trio of strikers I would have no objection to Miller being available as an occasional sub or to give the others a rest in mid winter. He's a perfectly good player for the level we're at, though obviously not first choice No.9.

He certainly wasn't perfectly good enough last season when he was consistently woeful and scored 7 league goals. Do we really need a high earning 36 year old striker in the second tier?

If we judged players on last year's team, under last year's coaches, even Messi would fall into the category of 'pish'. I'm assuming a better style of play which creates more chances and Miller, playing about 10 starts and maybe 10 subs, would probably/almost certainly bag some goals.

As for his attitude well I hold him to be more or less a model pro and can forgive anyone with an ounce of self respect losing the plot while at Ibrox last year. Plenty of us did.

I wish McCulloch all the best for what he does next but happy it wont be at Ibrox.

You cant accuse him of not trying, just a shame his best in the last year or so wasn't good enough for a part time league especially on his wage.

He was a decent attacking left midfielder before 2010 but as a centre half an absolute nightmare decision.

he should never have been put back to defence. He simply is not a defender. I wonder where Killie will play him as the SPL players will be running past him at all angles if it is in defence. A 3rd place for Rangers = equal to Relegation for Killie

If we judged players on last year's team, under last year's coaches, even Messi would fall into the category of 'pish'. I'm assuming a better style of play which creates more chances and Miller, playing about 10 starts and maybe 10 subs, would probably/almost certainly bag some goals.

As for his attitude well I hold him to be more or less a model pro and can forgive anyone with an ounce of self respect losing the plot while at Ibrox last year. Plenty of us did.

That's just ridiculous. Darren McGregor played pretty well and he is hardly Franco Baresi himself. We need to build for the future, so there is absolutely no point in hoping that a 36 year old might cobble together some half decent matches. Miller's game was all about pace and movement, that's only going to continue to rapidly decline. We need to be playing our youth players, Callum Gallagher is almost 21 and and should have been playing regularly for the last 2-3 years. If he's not good enough he shouldn't be here. I can understand playing someone in their mid 30's if we are challenging for the SPL, competing in Europe and they are of a certain quality e.g. Claudio Caniggia. Kenny Miller in the second tier? Madness.

Lets just say it out loud. There is no place at Ibrox for a mid-thirites mercenary striker who has lost his only asset, has never been good enough for us barring one fluke season, cant pass, cant control a ball, cant finish, has a dreadful scoring record (one season apart) and was just as guilty as any of the others we got rid of in the summer of putting in well below-par shifts during our dreadful season. A couple of goals in the play-offs doesnt change the fact he is finished, and IMO wasnt ever good enough to start with.

He adds no value, drains a wage well in excess of his talent, and takes up a squad place that I would rather have Gallacher, Hardie etc take up who have a chance in the game.

Lets just say it out loud. There is no place at Ibrox for a mid-thirites mercenary striker who has lost his only asset, has never been good enough for us barring one fluke season, cant pass, cant control a ball, cant finish, has a dreadful scoring record (one season apart) and was just as guilty as any of the others we got rid of in the summer of putting in well below-par shifts during our dreadful season. A couple of goals in the play-offs doesnt change the fact he is finished, and IMO wasnt ever good enough to start with.

He adds no value, drains a wage well in excess of his talent, and takes up a squad place that I would rather have Gallacher, Hardie etc take up who have a chance in the game.

You sure, want to have a wee think about this?