Looks like that's the end of Klos

Wattereus was a good keeper no doubt about it but he made 1 or 2 mistakes and got slated for it, do you remember when we beat timmy in there back yard, how many saves did Wattereus make for us

Fraser, that was when Wattereus had just joined us - in his 1st 6 months at the Club he was excellent.

However, in his next season, when he had the full season, he was far from impressive - and I think should have been dropped !

Apart from the odd mistake, which all keepers make, he didn't seem to inspire confidence in the back four. Of course, it works both ways and we hardly had great centre halves, but at the end of the day its still confusing as to why Klos wasn't given a decent chance.

That obviously depends at which point he decided he wasn't interested any more though.

I see Klos is back in training this week.

I find it a bit strange his career is over 1 week but is back in the next. Could there be something fishy going on that he cant/wont play for us again (not we thought he would anyway)

Lost all respect for Mr Klos when we approached him regarding attending our POTY Dance and he ignored us claiming that 'I don't speak English'. Obvioulsy knows enough English to bank is fookin wages...:ffs:

Cammy F