Looks like that's the end of Klos

It is a pity. I still think he should have been playing all this time for 2 reasons.

1) He should be earning his big wage

2) Its common sense to play your best keeper at your club and he was better than Wattereus and is better than McGregor.

I dont know much about Robinson but Im not overly confident about having just him and McGregor. We have been spoilt with keepers over the years and quality like Niemi and Charbonnier couldnt get in the team at times. Id take a keeper in there mould right now!

At what point did Klos lose interest to the point where he just couldn't be arsed any more? I'd be really interested to find this out as up until the thing with Wattereus, Klos seemed to be happy here, enjoying life in Scotland and looking to end his career here. So why the big turnaround?

I was firmly in the camp that supported Klos for a long time and I think he's head and shoulders the best keeper we have on our books just now and in recent times, probably since Goram left. Niemi could have easily made it as our number 1, but he was here at the wrong time for him. When Klos was fit, I thought he should have played and I agree with Gribz, the guy is on ridiculous wages, so we should be using him.

The way his position was handled by McLeish was a joke when he brought him back for the Celtic game with little match practice and then effectively blamed him for both the goals before dumping him again. I know his attitude was questionable at that time, but why wasn't McLeish stronger with him? If he wouldn't play in the reserves, then surely we could have booted him out for breaching his contract?

I really don't think we've known everything that's gone on here and its a shame, because he's a world class keeper who would be worth points to us over a season.

I thought he should have played and I agree with Gribz, the guy is on ridiculous wages, so we should be using him.

not true mate we play our best keeper, who is on the best form. That currently is McGregor and he doesn't deserve to be kicked out the team, how many times has he saved us this season.

I think Klos will get a few games at the end of the season if we already have 2nd spot, so us the fans can send him off witha good reception

I thought he should have played and I agree with Gribz, the guy is on ridiculous wages, so we should be using him.

not true mate we play our best keeper, who is on the best form. That currently is McGregor and he doesn't deserve to be kicked out the team, how many times has he saved us this season.

I think Klos will get a few games at the end of the season if we already have 2nd spot, so us the fans can send him off witha good reception

No, I meant we should have been using him from when he was fit last season. We can't just drop McGregor, but our defence was shaky as hell with Waterreus and I think Klos should have come back. But properly, with reserve practice first and not just thrown in against Celtic.

Yeah agre with Mike, there are details we dont/wont know and I do think do parties (Klos and McLeish) are to blame. But i dont believe Klos just came back from injury and decided he couldnt be bothered anymore without some sort of motive. He had to feel let down.

Fraser, we are talking about the last 2 years since Watterues came.

Yeah agre with Mike, there are details we dont/wont know and I do think do parties (Klos and McLeish) are to blame. But i dont believe Klos just came back from injury and decided he couldnt be bothered anymore without some sort of motive. He had to feel let down.

Fraser, we are talking about the last 2 years since Watterues came.

Wattereus was a good keeper no doubt about it but he made 1 or 2 mistakes and got slated for it, do you remember when we beat timmy in there back yard, how many saves did Wattereus make for us