WC 2018 - Scotland Play England

Group F: ENGLAND, Slovakia, SCOTLAND, Slovenia, Lithuania, Malta

Rest of the group draws...

Group A: Netherlands, France, Sweden, Bulgaria, Belarus, Luxembourg

Group B: Portugal, Switzerland, Hungary, Faroe Islands, Latvia, Andorra

Group C: Germany, Czech Republic, NORTHERN IRELAND, Norway, Azerbaijan, San Marino

Group D: WALES, Austria, Serbia, RoI, Moldova,

Group E: Romania, Denmark, Poland, Montenegro, Armenia, Kazakhstan

Group G: Spain, Italy, Albania, Israel, FYR Macedonia, Liechtenstein

Group H: Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Greece, Estonia, Cyprus

Group I: Croatia, Iceland, Ukraine, Turkey, Finland

Edited by Bearman

Funny how the fixture didn't come up for years then we play them home and away in friendlies last season and all of a sudden we get them in the group.

It will be good to have competitive games against them but I have to say Im nowhere near excited like I was at Euro 96 and Euro 00 qualifier....is it age?

Funny how the fixture didn't come up for years then we play them home and away in friendlies last season and all of a sudden we get them in the group.

It will be good to have competitive games against them but I have to say Im nowhere near excited like I was at Euro 96 and Euro 00 qualifier....is it age?

Wait until nearer the time.

With Rangers growing by the minute and Wee Strach having an impact as things stand maybe England will find Scotland more than just cannon fodder forthcoming.

Things change look at Wales for example even Greece have hit the depths then there's NI who no longer look like whipping boys.

Scotland the minnows with Baxter and Law showed the way in the past, nothing suggests England with Rooney or Sterling can guarantee easy qualification far from it.

England have an excellent opportunity of qualification by finishing second.

Then there's Slovenia and Slovakia...DRAT!!!

Wait until nearer the time.

Probably will be nearer the time when it comes around as its a WC qualifier. But when the draw for Euro 96 was made in 1995 I was running around the room as the previous fixtures in the 80s were a only a light memory for me.