Jackson Tweet - Green Takeover

Poor again from Jackson, after such an interesting read.

Still hanging onto those semantics I see. It really is pointless, the Company that owned us WILL be liquidated. Sloppy journalism ? Sure. Do many people separate the Club from the legal entity ? I doubt it.

Hardly something to get annoyed at Jackson about IMHO.

Still hanging onto those semantics I see. It really is pointless, the Company that owned us WILL be liquidated. Sloppy journalism ? Sure. Do many people separate the Club from the legal entity ? I doubt it.

Saved me typing the same out.

If you tell a lie often enough ... Jackson implies in the above that Rangers were liquidated. They weren't, not even OldCo has been. But it is what he writes.

Foreign papers and journos will not read every and the saner articles about us, but more likely stuff being published by red tops and the BBC. It is there were half-truths and lies are being written and if we do not fight them, who will? You don't need to join up, but neither are you required to let me know that you don't time and again. For I know ... bierkruege.gif

If you tell a lie often enough ... Jackson implies in the above that Rangers were liquidated. They weren't, not even OldCo has been. But it is what he writes.

Foreign papers and journos will not read every and the saner articles about us, but more likely stuff being published by red tops and the BBC. It is there were half-truths and lies are being written and if we do not fight them, who will? You don't need to join up, but neither are you required to let me know that you don't time and again. For I know ... bierkruege.gif

As I said semantics. Oldco WILL be liquidated. Call it lazy journalism if you like, but it is hardly a big deal.

Just as much as you tell me I don't need to inform you time and again that I am not signing up to point it out ..... I don't need to see you continually flog the same dead horse. Touche :)

As I said semantics. Oldco WILL be liquidated. Call it lazy journalism if you like, but it is hardly a big deal.

Just as much as you tell me I don't need to inform you time and again that I am not signing up to point it out ..... I don't need to see you continually flog the same dead horse. Touche :)

Once have read a handful of paper or media articles in German every year about the club that went bankrupt and defunct and was dissolved and started anew in the 4th tier etc. you would start to think otherwise.

Edited by der Berliner

Due to Whyte giving millions to Ticketus, and obviously syphoning money off for himself and his cronies while not paying tax, and also the millions to D&P and BDO, with more to the solicitors on a no-win no fee, meaning huge fee, I think the outstanding debts could still be in 7 figures...

@exposingphil: I've mulled over posting info re Sevim Cesim given potential legal proceedings but as no charges brought yet I think it's ok to do so.

@exposingphil: Original whistleblowing to SFO was nothing to do with D&P or selection process in takeover it was related to kickbacks to Richard Bernstein

@exposingphil: However her access to documents means she has been been very helpful to police in various other lines of inquiry.