Nathan Oduwa signs from Spurs on loan

Next summer when we get hopefully promoted back to the top division how will we compete with the yahoos who may well have greater finances than we will have?

One way to do that is by securing loan signings EPL clubs and MW is well-connected with many EPL clubs. Or we could just settle for second or third best ?

Edited by RANGERRAB

It's one way. A very temporary way. I was stunned that celtc wasted so much money on loans last year. Delighted but very surprised.

This year I see no point. Next year if one or two won us the league then fine but I would rather we bought players. Much rather.

it worked out better for Chelsea. We should be Chelsea not athletico where courtois is concerned.

yes it did long term but it also secured A Madrid the league title for the first time in a long time. He had the most shuts out that season as well. So it was a very successful loan for them.

Has this guy been signed on loan or is it all still a rumour?

All in rumourland, though a few papers (see rumour thread) have taken it up. I would expect that if Spurs (et al) can't find a "better" team for their kids, we may get one or two on the last day of the window.

All in rumourland, though a few papers (see rumour thread) have taken it up. I would expect that if Spurs (et al) can't find a "better" team for their kids, we may get one or two on the last day of the window.

Better team?:wtf: There is no better team than Rangers.:crazy:

yes it did long term but it also secured A Madrid the league title for the first time in a long time. He had the most shuts out that season as well. So it was a very successful loan for them.

I understand your side of things. It can be good. It can be rubbish as well. But it's not for me. It's short term thinking and I want to be a club loaning players out not in.

If the guy comes in I hope he does great. I hope he does take us to Europe.

I just hope he never comes in.

I don't mind loan signings,as long as they do the business on the pitch it can be good for both player and club. Also Warburton has my trust, most Rangers fans are the same,so he knows what he is doing.

We have played three games this season, two against our main rivals this season and scored 12 goals, conceding three. I don't see the point in any loans unless it's with a view to signing the player. Premiership players aren't going to be joining us permanently. A loan player playing regularly this year just needs replaced next season and he is taking up the vital development of a youth player who could be playing instead.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy