Heading For Sell Out Sunday!

Tuesday, 18 August 2015 18:00

Heading For Sell Out Sunday

Written by Robert Boyle

8ab3fb39055c198cdfc4e071e8ba9f85_XL.jpg

IF you want to get along to see Mark Warburton's Rangers going head to head with Hibernian this Sunday then you'll need to act fast as tickets are going quickly!

We're down to less than 2,000 tickets remaining for the match that will see the Light Blues take on Alan Stubbs' Hibees fresh from the last time the two sides met in the Petrofac Cup at Easter Road.

Last postage for tickets from the Ticket Centre will be 4pm on Thursday, but get online or on the phone to buy your tickets so you don't miss out. Tickets are priced from £22 adults, £16 concessions and £5 juniors.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/club-news/item/9884-heading-for-sell-out-sunday

Edited by Zappa

£5 Junior is tremendous value, got my two wee nephews one each. Oh a canny wait.

You're right, it's great value mate. I must say though, that I feel a wee bit sorry for lads that are say 17 and still at school where their families aren't flush with cash to give them money to pay for adult football tickets.

You're right, it's great value mate. I must say though, that I feel a wee bit sorry for lads that are say 17 and still at school where their families aren't flush with cash to give them money to pay for adult football tickets.

Get a paper round:lol:

Edited by Little General

First game of the season for me after being on holiday...

Can't wait!

Me too. Super excited!! My brother in law has managed to get his first season ticket in the seat next next to us at the age of 70. He is even more excited. The Louden here we come :D

Just had a look on the online sales site and it's pretty much sold out. I only counted 28 seats left in the whole Club Deck and there's a couple of dozen restricted view seats in the Main Rear. That's it!!!