Gedion Zelalem joins Rangers from Arsenal on loan until January

Loan deals are counter productive long term we will just have more positions to fill next summer ruining cohesion. If you want an example look at celtcs defence

Don't start this again. You're starting to sound like a broken record. :D

Loan deals are counter productive long term we will just have more positions to fill next summer ruining cohesion. If you want an example look at celtcs defence

I'd take your point if we had 5 or 6 loan players but given it's only 2 (or 3 if this one goes ahead) and possibly only 1 will be a regular first pick I see no harm in it.

Hopefully after October we'll have new funding and can approach the next 2 transfer windows by addressing the short term signings we have.

Absolutely. I wonder where he would play in a 3 man midfield.

In Mark Warburton's 4-3-3 system I'd imagine he'd most likely play either centrally or left of the midfield 3, but I'm sure he's versatile enough to play anywhere in the midfield or even in one of the wide attacking roles.

As you have been told several times gs loans have positive connotations that will benefit the club in the long run. The standards at Rangers should not drop to accommodate youth players deemed not ready by our manager.

Change the record your wrong.

Long term. Name one

The inside track is that "it's complicated. Arsenal is looking for the best deal it can get in terms of covering as much of his salary (£18.5k a week basic) as possible so it may come down to that. The Arsenal chief executive Ivan Gazidis trying to create as much headroom in the player budget as possible to allow one or two blockbuster signings this season, or in the next two windows. He's struggling as neither Joel Campbell nor Mathieu Flamini have left as expected."

That do you for now BEARGER? :D

Not really, the player is in Glasgow just now. Going to game on Sunday I presume.

He will not be playing on Sunday.

Edited by BEARGER

The inside track is that "it's complicated. Arsenal is looking for the best deal it can get in terms of covering as much of his salary (£18.5k a week basic) as possible so it may come down to that. The Arsenal chief executive Ivan Gazidis trying to create as much headroom in the player budget as possible to allow one or two blockbuster signings this season, or in the next two windows. He's struggling as neither Joel Campbell nor Mathieu Flamini have left as expected."

That do you for now BEARGER? :D

Wenger wants Campbell to stay. 18k won't scratch the surface of two blockbuster signings.

If this lad is on 18k a week (I'm not doubting it) the footballing world really has gone mad !!

Edited by craig

We will have positions to fill regardless. So play Templeton as we own him.... But then he isn't good enough for SPFL so needs replaced anyway.

We aren't talking about half a team of loanees, they all play in different positions so it isn't as if complete partnerships would have to be built from scratch.