When is Ally's contract up?

I wonder what kind of reception McCoist will get if he ever returns to Ibrox(either as a spectator or work ). I suspect it probably wont be good due to him continuing to take a wage, and generally playing pish poor football when he was in charge!

Our support can be quite fickle and quickly change their opinions on things. I remember when Craig Moore abandoned us at a vital stage of the season to go and play in the Olympics. Our support almost unanimously, and quite rightly, condemned this. I saw a recent topic on RM where nobody had a bad word to say about the guy.

I'll be interested to see what McCoist says/does when his contract is up.

he'll have signed a non disclosure will he not?

be more likely after any trials take place

he still has a chance to redeem himself to an extent but not immediately coming to settlement with KING et al is atrocious on his part.

Our support can be quite fickle and quickly change their opinions on things. I remember when Craig Moore abandoned us at a vital stage of the season to go and play in the Olympics. Our support almost unanimously, and quite rightly, condemned this. I saw a recent topic on RM where nobody had a bad word to say about the guy.

he'll always be Super Ally the player - the rest is a mess right now.

he'll have signed a non disclosure will he not?

be more likely after any trials take place

he still has a chance to redeem himself to an extent but not immediately coming to settlement with KING et al is atrocious on his part.

Sorry, I don't expect him to say much about Green et al but am more interested in what he says/does about the money earned from his gardening leave.

I just don't see how he thinks taking hundreds of thousands of pounds from the club for gardening leave squares with his club legend status.

That was also the incident that finished my support of Alex McLeish. After slagging Moore all over the media he pushed him directly back into the team for a European game the same evening Moore returned to Scotland.

That was also the incident that finished my support of Alex McLeish. After slagging Moore all over the media he pushed him directly back into the team for a European game the same evening Moore returned to Scotland.

We had been playing Berg and Khizanishvili in central defence and they had been performing really well. It was just the latest in a long line of things that infuriated me about McLeish - such a contrast to the direction we are going under Warburton.

Sorry, I don't expect him to say much about Green et al but am more interested in what he says/does about the money earned from his gardening leave.

I just don't see how he thinks taking hundreds of thousands of pounds from the club for gardening leave squares with his club legend status.

You'd have to think that he'll invest a very large portion of it back into the Club via the upcoming share issue.

You'd have to think that he'll invest a very large portion of it back into the Club via the upcoming share issue.

I can only see him using it for such philanthropic purposes. It's not as if he's short of a few bob and needs the cash...

Obviously a lot of concern that Ally's still drawing a wage, and understandable. For me he'll always be a legend and should always be welcome back at Ibrox, just perhaps not in any sort of employed role... (Possibly some role as a club ambassador, but better if it's unpaid).

Here's a thought though. How would people react if he were to use the money's earned on gardening leave to buy out the Easdale block and rid us of them, would that be enough to repair some of the damage? Not that I've heard anything (don't have the connections that some around here do!), just thought it might be an interesting turn of events were it to happen!