Many were going mental about SFA interference. Many are going mental about SFA's failure to intervene.

Which is it to be?

forgive me for being cynical but the SFA only seemed to intervene when they saw an opportunity to punish us.

The SFA is not fit for purpose. A total clearout is needed starting with Rhegan.

Many were going mental about SFA interference. Many are going mental about SFA's failure to intervene.

Which is it to be?

Perhaps this all has more to do with the people running the SFA and said figures applying the rules (or not) where they see fit (or not), sometimes even bending or downright ignoring them.

We should demand a independent inquest about the illegal punishments, fines and scandalous 5 way agreement. The same as they had when they tried to steal our trophies, actually that attempted theft should be included in any tribunal.

Which organization would you direct your request to? Further, in whom would you have enough trust to sit on this tribunal and conduct such an investigation?

Ergo, I would contend that there is no likely group which could be constructed from the body of Scottish football that would satisfy your needs.

The only recourse for Rangers and their fans is through the courts. Better to wait until the courts have drawn the map of the web of deceipt, corruption and criminality of those presently charged.

Who knows what leakers, squealers, fat paper-pushers and rhats will appear from those investigations.

You do not need to look for any paranoia-infected hypothesis here. Just look who works /-ed for the SFA and SPL at the time, their background and all. Next to everything that happened to us was or would have resulted in favour/-s to one rival club.

The real question would be: who can actually take the SFA/SPL to the cleaners? Those are/were the ruling bodies? I doubt UEFA has any jurisdiction over them, nor will they probably be willing to get involved in "national" affairs.

I think in the first instance, shortly after the organised crime gang have been found guilty. The club should demand an independent inquiry as to what went on during the SFA and SPL fines, illegal punishments and the dodgy 5 way agreement and hastily arranged demotion votes.

If that is not forthcoming or refused, then litigation should be by pursued, Maybe not by the club itself, as pressure could be brought to Bear by FIFA or UEFA ? but by shareholders of the club pre-admin, or club Bondholders, who it could be said lost out on monies due to the BDO not getting it through the illegal fines, stolen prize money and withheld transfer monies ETC..

Edited by aweebluesoandso

Which organization would you direct your request to? Further, in whom would you have enough trust to sit on this tribunal and conduct such an investigation?

Ergo, I would contend that there is no likely group which could be constructed from the body of Scottish football that would satisfy your needs.

The only recourse for Rangers and their fans is through the courts. Better to wait until the courts have drawn the map of the web of deceipt, corruption and criminality of those presently charged.

Who knows what leakers, squealers, fat paper-pushers and rhats will appear from those investigations.

I can agree on what you are saying, but the club could seek some impartial people like Donald Findlay, Lord Nimmo Smith (again) Walter Smith, Jim McColl, Moderator of the church of Scotland, Grand Master of the Orange Order, His Worshipful Grand Master of free and Accepted Mason's of Scotland.

I can agree on what you are saying, but the club could seek some impartial people like Donald Findlay, Lord Nimmo Smith (again) Walter Smith, Jim McColl, Moderator of the church of Scotland, Grand Master of the Orange Order, His Worshipful Grand Master of free and Accepted Mason's of Scotland.

Aw, you left out the Papal Nuncio !!