Wish I could post photos :redface:

Right click the picture.

Select "Copy image URL"

Click the image button in the reply box and paste in the URL then select OK.

Use the go advanced post facility and preview your post and you should see the picture, practice it a few times you'll soon get the hang of it.

A banner of Lee Wallace? I don't get it. What's he done to deserve this? Yes, he's been fantastic this season but on the grand scheme of things he's been piss poor.

Sorry, Gazza, but I respectfully disagree.

Wallace could've bailed on us like so many did when OldCo was liquidated. He was our best player (IMO) during the journey from SFL3 to SPFL1 and its probably cost him a few Scotland caps and arguably, if he'd have went to a Notts Forest, he'd probably be better than he is now by testing himself against better players.

Ok, last season wasn't his best but I'm sure that wasn't just Wallace who struggled last season as 95% of the team did so he can be forgiven.

I like Lee Wallace as a player and although I'm not quite sure he's Captain material, his contribution and commitment during these terrible and troubled years will never be forgotten.

Edited by Chibmark