Champions League week 1

Both Manchester clubs throwing away a lead. Not surprised about Utd's score but I thought City would get things right this season in Europe.

I wouldn't be backing Arsenal or Chelsea tonight in their games.

I'll be backing both Gribz [emoji106].

I enjoy watching Man City get beaten, especially in Europe. Every year they go into the CL thinking they can win it only to fail, massively.

They shouldn't though, players like Aguero, Silva, Toure, Kompany and Sterling (haha) should see them right!

I'll be backing both Gribz [emoji106].

I enjoy watching Man City get beaten, especially in Europe. Every year they go into the CL thinking they can win it only to fail, massively.

They shouldn't though, players like Aguero, Silva, Toure, Kompany and Sterling (haha) should see them right!

I think Chelsea will win but Arsenal have a banana skin. Good luck with the bet though....

It must be a mental block with City, they couldn't do it under Mancini either, but as you say with Aguero, Toure and Silva they should be doing better. Just shows you the Premier League standard isn't as high as people make out.

I think Chelsea will win but Arsenal have a banana skin. Good luck with the bet though....

It must be a mental block with City, they couldn't do it under Mancini either, but as you say with Aguero, Toure and Silva they should be doing better. Just shows you the Premier League standard isn't as high as people make out.

Macini's record in Europe before Man City was poor also. I'm not sure what Pelligrini achieved, but could it be the managers themselves not adapting to the European situation?