Tweets from Shane Nicholson regarding Bill Miller bid

Snatched from FF* ...

It's Shane from the CroPod and he's been at the forefront of what's going on for the last couple of years.

He runs CRO, Fury has blogged on his site and is a good bear from 'Murica.

He is @ofvoid on twitter. I have no idea who this guy is but he seems to be talking about Bill Millers bid. I will post what he has said for those who dont have twitter.

@ofvoid: What I'll say about Bill Miller's bid: they ran away when they saw the books. That is a well run company.

@ofvoid: And no just the books proper, but when then got involved with D&P in the bidding process.

@ofvoid: It was May when a guy in Miller's team told me he thought the whole process was rigged.

@ofvoid: And towing in the US is notoriously corrupt, that's a fact. And even Miller's people knew that Rangers was a fix; they were pawns.

@ofvoid: I'll qualify the fact I've met Bill. This did not come from him, but his people working on the deal.

@ofvoid: I'd ask Ng about the same, but @GersnetOnline is your guy for that.

@ofvoid: All I know is the Miller team gave **** all about protests, just what was going on behind the scenes. They walked away.

@ofvoid: And I hate to say this, coz I know some Miller people well. They were just guys doing their jobs on an acquisition.

@ofvoid: But soon as they dug into it they told Bill it was a no-goer. That was when I became interested, and soon after the IPO it was clear.

@ofvoid: You can polish a shit, but....... Miller's team knew to run away. I just followed the leads they provided.

@ofvoid: D&F UK seemed set up solely for this purpose. That's why D&P proper ran away as soon as they could.

@ofvoid: That's a post-IPO company doing some good business. What their UK office was up to was garbage; they distanced themselves ASAP.

@ofvoid: I said repeatedly, D&P UK was basically a franchise. It was a McDonald's.

If HMRC had got their administrators in,instead of the Judge allowing Whyte to get Duff and Phelps in, this probably would have turned out differently.

* http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?1065165-Shane-Nicholson-on-twitter-%2874-Viewing%29

Snatched from FF* ...

It's Shane from the CroPod and he's been at the forefront of what's going on for the last couple of years.

He runs CRO, Fury has blogged on his site and is a good bear from 'Murica.

He is @ofvoid on twitter. I have no idea who this guy is but he seems to be talking about Bill Millers bid. I will post what he has said for those who dont have twitter.

If HMRC had got their administrators in,instead of the Judge allowing Whyte to get Duff and Phelps in, this probably would have turned out differently.

* http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?1065165-Shane-Nicholson-on-twitter-%2874-Viewing%29

If my auntie had balls she would have been my uncle.

This part here, " D&F UK seemed set up solely for this purpose. That's why D&P proper ran away as soon as they could. "

I am certain that I read elsewhere recently that Duff & Phelps operate under a kind of franchise scheme where each individual part is responsible solely for their own operations. How accurate that is I wouldn't like to guess.