Should Rangers fans help subsidise accessibility plans?

What if it isn't done in time for the new UEFA regulations and we cant play in Europe ?

As the poster after you says craig, that is a matter for the club to take care of. If it comes to a straight choice of either the fans pay for the work to be done or we do not get to play in Europe then I would suggest we have the wrong board in place. As previously said I do not object to paying extra on my season ticket costs but will certainly baulk if I am told that either I and the rest of the support pay for it or there will be no European football at Ibrox.

It's up to the club to provide up to date legal facilities in line with UEFA guidelines. At the end of the day prices for all tickets and other merchandise may have to be raised, by how much and on what items is for the board to decide.

I do not think that a specific levy should be applied, this provision for fans should be looked at as just normal costs for providing fans with decent modern facilities.

As has been said it's probably possible that grants could be applied for some of the costs required.

Absolutely not.

Proper supporter facilities should be a given for us, and the club have to budget accordingly to ensure services for all supporters are of a standard that we want our club to achieve.

I do not believe there should be a separate levy just to pay for disabled access improvements.

We contribute 35k ST monies, millions more on other services and the club get other income from tv, merch, prizes, sponsorship etc. While these levels are currently poor by previous standards, they will rise again over the next few years.

We also have another share issue in the next year or so.

The club will know the UEFA guidelines and will set aside budgets accordingly. Anything else and they will have failed us. This may impact on our squad improvement budgets over coming seasons but we must take a longer term view to get our stadium back to being something to be extremely proud of and that all other clubs admire.

Absolutely not.

Proper supporter facilities should be a given for us, and the club have to budget accordingly to ensure services for all supporters are of a standard that we want our club to achieve.

I do not believe there should be a separate levy just to pay for disabled access improvements.

We contribute 35k ST monies, millions more on other services and the club get other income from tv, merch, prizes, sponsorship etc. While these levels are currently poor by previous standards, they will rise again over the next few years.

We also have another share issue in the next year or so.

As I said on the previous page come what may it'll be the fans who pay for the improvements either directly or indirectly.

We've had two share issues since these regulations were announced and not a penny went to addressing the problem.

The club will know the UEFA guidelines and will set aside budgets accordingly. Anything else and they will have failed us. This may impact on our squad improvement budgets over coming seasons but we must take a longer term view to get our stadium back to being something to be extremely proud of and that all other clubs admire.

They have already failed us, UEFA sounded the klaxon on this in 2011.

Euro 2016 will be the first UEFA tournament that complies, 5 years is ample warning.

As I said on the previous page come what may it'll be the fans who pay for the improvements either directly or indirectly.

We've had two share issues since these regulations were announced and not a penny went to addressing the problem.

Euro 2016 will be the first UEFA tournament that complies, 5 years is ample warning.

To be fair FS, the current board are hardly in the door two minutes. The previous scoundrels and wastrels were hardly likely to spend any money on maintaining standards within the stadium.

To be fair FS, the current board are hardly in the door two minutes. The previous scoundrels and wastrels were hardly likely to spend any money on maintaining standards within the stadium.

As I stated in the article I do have a degree of sympathy for the current incumbents as it is they who have to effectively carry the can but in saying that two of them were on the Board when I was raising the point on the lack of suitable facilities at the AGM's back in the David Murray era.

If any Gersnet member wants to come to the RST AGM on Friday let me know. We have John Gilligan and Stewart Robertson attending and someone can ask the question. If you are a member in your own right then obviously you don't need to let me know but Gersnet has life membership.

As Boabie says above, this is a new board and the first board for probably over a decade that has fans interests at heart. Of course the proof will be evident over coming months/years as to how the current board achieve all they pronounce.

As I stated in the article I do have a degree of sympathy for the current incumbents as it is they who have to effectively carry the can but in saying that two of them were on the Board when I was raising the point on the lack of suitable facilities at the AGM's back in the David Murray era.

Yes mate. I remember the subject being brought up at AGMs. On a side note I also remember the "Oh FFS!!! " that used to be murmered around me when the enquiries were made. There is no way the issue can be skirted around now and I certainly hope our new crew attend to it soon.