RST/RF to merge into one body

Perhaps but if that plan is going to bear fruit then it's me and my ilk who need to be persuaded to become members.

Me as well to be fair.

However,it looks to me like an outline proposal at the minute and your comment,imo is devisive already.

Can someone put a poll up to see how Gersnet should use its vote as a member of both organisations please?

Tell me how you want the poll worded and I'll put one up for you mate.

I know that they are saying it's a discussion document at this stage but questionjs that I would be interesrested in hearing an answer to are:

1. Will membership of Supporters Direct be transferred to this new organisation?

2. Membership of RF requires an on-going contribution. I am a life member of RST. Will I be afforded a life-membership of the new organisation?

3. There was a lot of bad feeling created, primarily within the upper levels of the RST, when RF was initially set up. Has this been put to one side?

4. Have the boards of both organisations understood that the new board may consist entirely of the other organisation's people which could result in a total takeover by which ever organisation ends up in power? if so, what are their thoughts on it?

5. The figure of 20,000 fans is bandied around in the document. How accurate is this given there is likely to be many duplications.

It would be good if PLGsarmy or someone from RF could give their views, while I understand that nothing is binding at this point. However the answer to these questions would assist in my decision making.

Some interesting feedback on the function of the proposed group on my twitter TL courtesy of Chris Graham.

Thanks. Just had a read of it and like the sound of "taking the best parts of existing groups and putting them together".

Thanks. Just had a read of it and like the sound of "taking the best parts of existing groups and putting them together".

Whilst only an outline at proposal stage BD its clearly intended to be more far reaching than just the fan ownership models.

Edited by D'Artagnan