"You'll like this - Not a lot"

If we were venting anger at the board I would agree. I'll settle for a gentle reminder' date=' nothing more.

Now going back a few posts - what do you think of King's suggestion of a resurrection of oldco ?[/quote']

But was it only a gentle reminder on what you called "incidentals" or were you in the OP linking it (in a qualified way), with the claims coming from dubious sources ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I said at the time that unless DK had more meat to put on the bones (or was publicly able to), I couldn't really see the reason for bringing the subject up at that time. On reflection I have to say that there is so much most of us don't know about the current state of relevant political play allied to technicalities & uncertain outcomes on the legal side that for us to speculate or try to judge if to say something was right or wrong would currently be a fools game.

It's just another known unknown that may or may not influence future events.

But was it only a gentle reminder on what you called "incidentals" or were you in the OP linking it (in a qualified way), with the claims coming from dubious sources ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I said at the time that unless DK had more meat to put on the bones (or was publicly able to), I couldn't really see the reason for bringing the subject up at that time. On reflection I have to say that there is so much most of us don't know about the current state of relevant political play allied to technicalities & uncertain outcomes on the legal side that for us to speculate or try to judge if to say something was right or wrong would currently be a fools game.

Id go alot further than "dubious" - Id suggest there is deliberate malice, probably contrived and co-ordinated. There have been suggestions for some time that its 2 PR companies filnging testosterone at one another. Im sure you dont need briefed on the combatants.

As for oldco - perhaps your speculation about the unkown is warranted - but in terms of "fools game" Im certainly not buying into the explanation that its because some zoomers say we're not Rangers anymore. Not when the footballing authorities say otherwise and we have already have legal precedents from the likes of Fiorentina.

Id go alot further than "dubious" - Id suggest there is deliberate malice' date=' probably contrived and co-ordinated. There have been suggestions for some time that its 2 PR companies filnging testosterone at one another. Im sure you dont need briefed on the combatants.

As for oldco - perhaps your speculation about the unkown is warranted - but in terms of "fools game" Im certainly not buying into the explanation that its because some zoomers say we're not Rangers anymore. Not when the footballing authorities say otherwise and we have already have legal precedents from the likes of Fiorentina.[/quote']

As you infer, most know about the dubious sources or whatever we choose to call them but D'art....could you answer the question please......."But was it only a gentle reminder on what you called "incidentals" or were you in the OP linking it (in a qualified way), with the claims coming from dubious sources ?

-----------------------------------

No, of course it wouldn't be to only combat those sevco jibes or similar..........but I don't think more detail was going to be given at this stage and probably for good reason. As I said, looking forward it's next to impossible to second guess what might happen, when etc.

Although I'm sure there will be dubious sources that present a detailed timetable.

Edited by buster.

I spent quite a while working on what could possibly have been behind Kings oldco remarks and could only come up with one answer ; somewhere between Murray selling to Whyte, an alleged fraudulent transaction and Green taking over, another alleged fraud having been committed, the true ownership of Rangers both oldco and newco has disappeared into the atmosphere. This raises the question of who exactly carries the authorisation to take civil action to seek recompense against those considered to have been feeding on the corpse post Murray on behalf of those who lost out ? I think King is looking way into the future .

I spent quite a while working on what could possibly have been behind Kings oldco remarks and could only come up with one answer ; somewhere between Murray selling to Whyte, an alleged fraudulent transaction and Green taking over, another alleged fraud having been committed, the true ownership of Rangers both oldco and newco has disappeared into the atmosphere. This raises the question of who exactly carries the authorisation to take civil action to seek recompense against those considered to have been feeding on the corpse post Murray on behalf of those who lost out ? I think King is looking way into the future .

Thanks Boabie !

What happens in courtrooms and possible appeals thereafter will have a huge bearing and no-one currently knows for sure how it will turn out or the timescales that will be involved.

Edited by buster.

What has Media House got to gain by flinging shite at level 5

Why would they ?

Is that what's being suggested here ?

A battle between PR companies seems fanciful to me.

Is it so fanciful as the allegation McMurdo was in the pay of Mediahouse CS ? And with his diminishing credibility amongst the support perhaps they felt it time to field a subbie ?

Its clear if some of the charges are substantiated we will be left with a clusterfuck - it wouldnt come as a total surprise to me, depending on the result of the trial if SDM emerged with a bona fide claim.