"You'll like this - Not a lot"

Comparing the current board to the past lot is like comparing a good sirloin steak to pot noodle.

Nothing wrong with questioning the steak?

It's like comparing a brillantly prepared but ordinary steak bought within a reduced budget, forced because of legal action by a customer after being poisoned by the out of date pot noodle.

Goodnight !

Edited by buster.

Comparing the current board to the past lot is like comparing a good sirloin steak to pot noodle.

Nothing wrong with questioning the steak?

In alll honesty Im not comparing them bud but I am looking for consistency. T4C is right when he talks about building for the future. But the foundations we build need to safeguard us beyond the lifetime of this board as we have no idea what may happpen in that future.

In alll honesty Im not comparing them bud but I am looking for consistency.

Totally agree...our recent history has shown without the 'interference' of fans we would be in a real state right now, long may it continue, we ain't out the woods yet but we're getting there.

Keep up the good work mate, I depend on guys like you.:tu:

Edited by Bearman

In alll honesty Im not comparing them bud but I am looking for consistency.

I understand and completely appreciate you looking for consistency D'Art, but before I mentioned the Club's previous announcement of the new corporate adviser over 2 months ago you were questioning here the absence of a NOMAD and now you seem to have suddenly palmed it off as pretty much irrelevant or not really a significant part of your point. I'm struggling to see consistency here.

Edited by Zappa

I understand and completely appreciate you looking for consistency D'Art, but before I mentioned the Club's previous announcement of the new corporate adviser over 2 months ago you were questioning here the absence of a NOMAD and now you seem to have suddenly palmed it off as pretty much irrelevant or not really a significant part of your point. I'm struggling to see consistency here.

Not irrelevant Zap but incidental to the main bone of contention - delivering on promises.

There weren't any promises there though, were there?

In fact, what's actually there are mostly off-the-cuff answers to loaded questions by (mostly shit-stirring) reporters and journos.

Also, you're going back to a time when any prospective Nominated Adviser needed to look at the cold hard truth of the Club's month to month & year to year financials or else they wouldn't have been doing their job properly.

Edited by Zappa

I fail to see the need for or any benefit in a listing, in any case AIM regulators f*&ked us over rather than face their own failings.

As far as we're concerned the pool of institution funding has long run dry, we're strictly an emotional investment for the foreseeable future at the very least.