The commentator on the German game said that before tonight Germany had lost just one of its last 48 qualifying games. You couldn't make this up.

At the end of the day we have no international quality players

At the end of the day we have no international quality players

How are we going to get players like Baxter,Law etc. ever again. Get the kids interested in the game again. That means having a programme that is worthwhile from when they are young until they progress to the pros.

How do we do that? Start with Regan and Liewell and get rid of just about everybody that runs things and do what Warburton is doing at Auchenhowie.

The days of Levein and Strachan surely must be finished. Get a non-Scottish coach if needed.

This cycle of glorious failure has to be broken.

How are we going to get players like Baxter,Law etc. ever again. Get the kids interested in the game again. That means having a programme that is worthwhile from when they are young until they progress to the pros.

How do we do that? Start with Regan and Liewell and get rid of just about everybody that runs things and do what Warburton is doing at Auchenhowie.

The days of Levein and Strachan surely must be finished. Get a non-Scottish coach if needed.

This cycle of glorious failure has to be broken.

That's the thing for me when I watched the match tonight I was thinking to myself why are we lumping the ball forward so often?,the way Warburton has Rangers playing highlights that fact and shows how far Scottish football is behind