Today's training pictures...

FanFan seems to be sticking close to PLG in a few of them.

"Please Paul don't send me home yet" :D

You never know. Le Guen might actually get the best out of him and he might turn out to be a decent player ** he says optimistically** :o

th_04464_plgtraining3.jpg

Who's the guy at the end in this Pic no 39, is it Ashikodi and if so has he extended his stay with us? :confused:

I think it is - he received a 1 year extension at the end of the season.

Cammy F

You never know. Le Guen might actually get the best out of him and he might turn out to be a decent player ** he says optimistically** :o

WAS Fanfan a bad player for us? Eck just never gave him a chance, he froze him out after about 4 games.

Guest stano

Had one dodgy game at CB against Hibs but looked decent before that and TBH i never thought he was that bad at RB either considering he was a CB filling in

WAS Fanfan a bad player for us? Eck just never gave him a chance, he froze him out after about 4 games.

True, he didn't get a decent run in order to prove himself, but there are question marks about his ability and attitude, since we've only seen him play a handful of games. Also, given the fact that we were so poor defensively, for a large part of the season - would it not be reasonable to assume that a guy with his experience should be able to force his way back into the first team??