Sellick Reserve player from Poland wants to kill us all and refers to us as H*ns.

Racism, bigotry and violence is rife, and that's just at their training sessions, it's get's worse on match day.

Both inside & outside the ground I might add. Unpoliceable so I'm told. Wonder when the weak politicians at the toytown parliament Holyrood will do something.......................

Ewen Murray is supposedly a Jambo, there was considerable speculation a decade past that he was Spiers catamite, but he certainly is a fully paid up Rangers hater. His Guardian piece has been fed to him, probably by Matt McGlone. Zaliukas was reported as being in soapy bubble with his wife, both women he was out with on that evening were not his spouse.

As for Matt McGlone, I am one of the several people that read his autobiographical tome, 'Emotionally Sellik'. The inside cover acknowledges Paul Weller for providing the soundtrack to his life and contains an apology to all the women he could not commit to because, "there was always Sellik". Matt has been married three times.

As for Ashton Lane and Jinty McGinties, Glasgow City Council must ensure the cobbled surface has more purchase, the number of Yahoos that continue to slip! Maybe, the club should provide better footwear? I hope none of the resident buskers impersonate Elvis.

Ewen Murray is supposedly a Jambo, there was considerable speculation a decade past that he was Spiers catamite, but he certainly is a fully paid up Rangers hater. His Guardian piece has been fed to him, probably by Matt McGlone. Zaliukas was reported as being in soapy bubble with his wife, both women he was out with on that evening were not his spouse.

As for Matt McGlone, I am one of the several people that read his autobiographical tome, 'Emotionally Sellik'. The inside cover acknowledges Paul Weller for providing the soundtrack to his life and contains an apology to all the women he could not commit to because, "there was always Sellik". Matt has been married three times.

As for Ashton Lane and Jinty McGinties, Glasgow City Council must ensure the cobbled surface has more purchase, the number of Yahoos that continue to slip! Maybe, the club should provide better footwear? I hope none of the resident buskers impersonate Elvis.

Hah, some good lines in that, applause.

I've had the opinion for years that the Guardian is a pathetic rag, and a mouthpiece for bizarre propaganda. I would be far more likely to give credence to a Daily Mail story than one from the Guardian, and that's really saying something...