Competition: Win a deluxe Rangers scarf from Savile Rogue

I won a Rangers related book through a Gersnet competition. I thought your name was automatically banned from future competitions after winning one. Obviously not. Enjoy your new fancy scarf onevision!

it's ridiculous that us who didn't enter the competition were excluded from the draw

where's the inclusiveness of gersnet I ask

I won a Rangers related book through a Gersnet competition. I thought your name was automatically banned from future competitions after winning one. Obviously not. Enjoy your new fancy scarf onevision!

Winning a calendar with last years bunch of losers felt more like a booby prize and which i only won because no one else entered. )

Savile Rogue, purveyors of the world’s finest football scarves, have again teamed up with Gersnet to give your the chance to win a deluxe cashmere scarf in Rangers colours worth £62. More info here:

http://www.gersnet.co.uk/index.php/news-category/current-affairs/529-competition-win-a-deluxe-rangers-scarf-from-savile-rogue

Please note if you use the code: 10GERS you will get 10% off any order between now and December 13th.

I just tried to buy something, used the promo code and it won't accept it.

"Discount Code Error - The discount code 10GERS did not match any offers that are currently running."

:wtf2:

I just tried to buy something, used the promo code and it won't accept it.

"Discount Code Error - The discount code 10GERS did not match any offers that are currently running."

:wtf2:

Email them and mention the issue mate - they're pretty good with sorting stuff out. :)