Competition: Win a deluxe Rangers scarf from Savile Rogue

I won a pair of their leather gloves on their twitter comp, so thanks to Gersnet for "linking us" via twitter.

Happy days.

£64 worth en route can't complain at that.

Aye, noticed that mate - well played!

I'll wear mine for the first time at the Hibs match and hopefully bring us luck, if we lose then it's back in the box.

If the scarf turns out to be unlucky, just send it to me. I only get up for a couple of games a season so, if it's mine, I'll only be able to jinx 6 points worth of games. Less if it's warm and I go scarfless. You know it makes sense.

If the scarf turns out to be unlucky, just send it to me. I only get up for a couple of games a season so, if it's mine, I'll only be able to jinx 6 points worth of games. Less if it's warm and I go scarfless. You know it makes sense.

Hopefully it proves to be lucky and i get to wear it many times as it sure is a beautiful scarf.

I'll wear mine for the first time at the Hibs match and hopefully bring us luck, if we lose then it's back in the box.

I've worn my scarf at matches since 1964. It's had a few soakings and seen the inside of the washing machine a couple of times too. :rfc:

I've worn my scarf at matches since 1964. It's had a few soakings and seen the inside of the washing machine a couple of times too. :rfc:

my first scarf was a blue nylon scrap of material. My da ( a tim btw) stitched red and white horizontal stripes on it on a singer sewing machine that had a big peddle underneath.

my next one wasn't woollen either. It had a big lion rampant on it and I've never been able to get anything that looks like it

My usual scarf is cotton with rampant lions on, bought in 1975 and worn to almost all matches attended since then and still never seen the inside of a washing machine.