Eustace not coming. Zelalem to extend his deal

Unlike Craig I watch game from stands and this season I think Law when playing has showed a better attitude under Warburton I have not been his greatest admirer but feel that he is stronger than Zalelem and should be given a chance.Re Walsh I would start him before Oduwa as his showboating is not required in the team.

I find it hard to accept that Law "hides", whenever I've watched him he always seems to be looking for a ball out of defence. Neither he nor Vuckic may be the best at tracking back but they are both essentially attacking midfielders and without their combined 21 goals (a third of our total) last season I doubt we would even have reached the play-offs. That said I accept that neither made much of a contribution once we got there.

Yet our results improved every time Vuckic missed a game

Unlike Craig I watch game from stands and this season I think Law when playing has showed a better attitude under Warburton I have not been his greatest admirer but feel that he is stronger than Zalelem and should be given a chance.Re Walsh I would start him before Oduwa as his showboating is not required in the team.

Sounds almost like a dig that I don't go to games.......

So watching it from stands tells a big different story? Get a grip

My 2 cents worth.. Law is mince.. simples.

So watching it from stands tells a big different story? Get a grip

My 2 cents worth.. Law is mince.. simples.

To be fair, it does if you solely concentrate on one player. But if MacK (or should it be M**K :P) is solely concentrating on Law then he isn't really watching that much, and certainly missing out on the 9 other outfield players who are better than Law too.

I'm not offended by what I perceived to be a dig from a newer member, effectively calling me an "armchair fan". But as soon as Mack pays for my $1,500 airfare every other week I will gladly sit beside him in the stands, and buy a season ticket (wait, I wonder if the Club will credit my current overseas online season ticket against the price of the ST for those who attend games).

Generally speaking people should understand the circumstances surrounding others before labeling them..... even moreso newer members who have no idea who the person is or their personal circumstances.

But it is what it is :thup:

Your right Mack the difference this season is law has someone to take his place as last season he was guaranteed a start...

Your right Mack the difference this season is law has someone to take his place as last season he was guaranteed a start...

Let's hope his replacement can get the number of goals the much-maligned Law got last season.

We might need it too. We've only got one forward who will get a decent amount of goals as things currently stand

Edited by RANGERRAB