Uefa to examine Tel Aviv photos

Uefa are going to look at pictures from Tel Aviv which show many Gers fans doing the "Red Hand" salute.

When are these morons going to learn? Whether they are at home or abroad, they should realise the are represnting the club and stupid actions like this may cost us dearly

Couldn't agree more

BUT....... I hope they will be examining the events from EVERY game and not just that involving Rangers as I would be pretty sure our fans won't be the only culprits of untoward gestures.

Couldn't agree more

BUT....... I hope they will be examining the events from EVERY game and not just that involving Rangers as I would be pretty sure our fans won't be the only culprits of untoward gestures.

I know we are not the only ones, but it's the same with the singing. We need to get our house in order, not be looking at others and saying "look at them"

How stupid can these guys get? At a time when Uefa are watching and listening apparently to out every move, they do this

Guest loyal and blue
I know we are not the only ones, but it's the same with the singing. We need to get our house in order, not be looking at others and saying "look at them"

How stupid can these guys get? At a time when Uefa are watching and listening apparently to out every move, they do this

Singing what singing.

I think you miss my point.

My point is that UEFA have to show equality in the handling of games under their jurisdiction.

I KNOW we have to get our own house in order - and have stated that in another thread just the other day.

However, UEFA have to be balanced in its handling of such matters - or were our fans the only ones in the CL or UEFA cup in the past week who were at fault for indiscretions ? I doubt it.

If the fans simply didn't do it they would have nothing to go at us for, so agreed that if our own house is in order there is nothing that can be done to us - but at present it seems there is an anti-Rangers agenda out there (and I am NOT being paranoid).

Guest MichaelMols

The spotlight will be on us this evening and I sincerely hope some of our 'fans' have been paying attention to this over the last couple of days and that common sense prevails.