BDO seek leave to appeal CoS EBT ruling

Rangers Tax-Case ‏@rangerstaxcase 7h7 hours ago

@col1ni No. I prepared a blog post in the event the process ended now. Unfortunately I when previewing it I hit the wrong button

16 retweets 9 likes

GaryEBTCRSC ‏@GaryTCRSC 6h6 hours ago

@rangerstaxcase @col1ni So an admin error then.

0 retweets 16 likes

Rangers Tax-Case ‏@rangerstaxcase 6h6 hours ago

@GaryTCRSC @col1ni Yes. A blog post that was up for about 5 secs. As opposed to a deliberate campaign of deception lasting 12 years.

2 retweets 8 likes

GaryEBTCRSC ‏@GaryTCRSC 6h6 hours ago

@rangerstaxcase @col1ni You mean the deception that was in the annual accounts?

0 retweets 5 likes

Rangers Tax-Case ‏@rangerstaxcase 6h6 hours ago

@GaryTCRSC @col1ni Can you take a screenshot of where in the accounts it says players we being paid through EBTs?

3 retweets 3 likes

CVFOcXiUsAA_e_X.png

https://twitter.com/ChrisGraham76/with_replies

Well done to BDO for hopefully being allowed an appeal as it should give a final outcome.It is strange the way things have developed in the previous hearings as I see it as the second one overruling the first was tantamount to saying that the first panel or whatever were incompetent so a ruling by the highest court should end the matter.

It's a travesty that we didn't get BDO or KPMG as our administrators back in 2012 instead of Craig Whyte's pals.

Yup. The two most well respected corporate insolvency practitioners in the UK, IMHO.

Can't believe I was defending D&P saying they were professionals and wouldn't do such things.... More fool me :(

Yup. The two most well respected corporate insolvency practitioners in the UK, IMHO.

Can't believe I was defending D&P saying they were professionals and wouldn't do such things.... More fool me :(

Duff and pelps were worrying because or grier but it's it's still amazing what Clark and Whitehouse have done. And that just the things we know about before we find out the details of their charges.