We have the best side, the best manager and the best training ground...

Whoever wins the league will be considered the best team in the league,as any normal person will know!,right now no team has won anything.A couple of big games coming up,but after these games there will be even bigger games to come,right to the end of the season.

P W D L F A W D L F A GD Pts

1 Rangers 16 8 1 0 27 5 5 1 1 19 6 35 41

2 Hibernian 16 6 2 0 16 6 6 0 2 13 5 18 38

Seems at this point in time Lee is correct!,based on the above facts!

Edited by ian1964

• 3 weeks later...
I would have to take issue with everything Lee says.

I believe Hibs have the better team, as last season's league positions demonstrated. Both teams have had changes since last season, but there can be no doubt Hibs recruited better and this will be reflected by this season's final league positions.

Alan Stubbs is undoubtedly a better manager than warburton, though your manager is doing well. I do expect the wheels to come further off ranger's campaign, as it has only taken less than half a season for teams to figure out a way to negate Warburton. Stubbs on the other hand, has us playing delightful, tricky, near Brazil '70 football at times, which leaves opposition managers permanently discombobulated as the ball ripples into their net. Our worry is holding onto Alan.

Training ground - whilst Murray park may boast more acreage, it cannot be denied that East Mains is superior. It's been known for rangers fans to move to East mains, just to enjoy the rarified atmosphere close to the tactical hub of the capital's premier team. Murray park cannot even boast a full size synthetic pitch.

Lee had a difficult upbringing, playing for Hearts, which unequivocally has affected his brain. Glad to help correct him for this marvellous civilised site.

Letter to police Scotland.

Dear Sir,

I would like to report a missing person. He has not let himself be heard since mid-December. It is possible that he was suicidal as Christmas was a very depressing time for him. It is hard when you realise your dreams are just that.

Please can you add him to the missing persons list. He was last seen wearing a green shirt with white arms, a green and white scarf and green coloured glasses.

Pete. :D

You'd have to say that losing 2/3 with a side you've been in charge of for what, 18 months? to a team flung together at the last minute and finding its way as it goes is hardly the stamp of a better team, with a better manager, playing better football, learned on a better training ground.

Thy pudding is heavily over-egged, sirrah.

I think there's just about enough stats now to dispell any notion that Hibs are a better team. As said 2/3 losses plus 3 points behind plus a shit load of goals behind says that with more time to build a team then strengthen a year later, they're definitely a bit behind.

The goals part, and the number of 1-0 wins, suggests Hibs have ridden their luck a tad, while our points total is a bit more deterministic and the gap between the sides is therefore probably a bit wider than the table suggests.

I expect their luck to even out a bit, which with narrow wins could easily turn into draws or narrow losses, while our resurgence in form could mean that a bit of bad luck turns a big win into a narrow one. I predict we've had our main slump of the season, Hibs' own is in the post. I still think we'll have some off days and maybe a mini-slump but not enough to drop many points, and can foresee a double figure gap by the end of the season, after Hibs run out of steam.

Stubbs's attempt at mind games which seem to have had the total opposite of his desired effect, also suggests he still has a lot to learn.

Edited by calscot

• 2 months later...
I would have to take issue with everything Lee says.

I believe Hibs have the better team, as last season's league positions demonstrated. Both teams have had changes since last season, but there can be no doubt Hibs recruited better and this will be reflected by this season's final league positions.

Alan Stubbs is undoubtedly a better manager than warburton, though your manager is doing well. I do expect the wheels to come further off ranger's campaign, as it has only taken less than half a season for teams to figure out a way to negate Warburton. Stubbs on the other hand, has us playing delightful, tricky, near Brazil '70 football at times, which leaves opposition managers permanently discombobulated as the ball ripples into their net. Our worry is holding onto Alan.

Training ground - whilst Murray park may boast more acreage, it cannot be denied that East Mains is superior. It's been known for rangers fans to move to East mains, just to enjoy the rarified atmosphere close to the tactical hub of the capital's premier team. Murray park cannot even boast a full size synthetic pitch.

Lee had a difficult upbringing, playing for Hearts, which unequivocally has affected his brain. Glad to help correct him for this marvellous civilised site.

Where are you now my friend? Will you give us an update on your thoughts.

Where are you now my friend? Will you give us an update on your thoughts.

Ha Ha just as I was typing this I was also watching National Geographic Wild. All of a sudden it discussed Bleeding Heart Baboons. Timing couldn't have been better.:roflmao:

Edited by pete