Rangers Query SFA On Falkirk Penalty!

Or caused them to strike!

Oops!,a very bad exclusion from me there mate!,and not otforget the SPL/SFA or whatever they were called at the time lied to the foreign refs on why they were required!

Edited by ian1964

It was on the referees diagonal, so it was nothing to do with the linesman in terms of the actual decision, although the linesman appeared to agree/confirm by moving quickly to the bye line thus indicating in his opinion it was inside the box or possibly he was just doing what he perceived as the "right thing" if he wasn't sure by supporting the referee's decision.

I was more or less in line with it and at first it looked like a penalty to me but on the replay you can see the foul is just outside the box and the player's momentum carries him into the box.

It was the referee's shout and he got it wrong, it was marginal, it wasn't an "appalling decision". It was close but the referee was wrong.

What Warburton should have said was that if we had taken our chances and defended better, it wouldn't have mattered.

We should be dignified and magnaminous in defeat and not parrot what others have done in the past.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

It was on the referees diagonal, so it was nothing to do with the linesman in terms of the actual decision, although the linesman appeared to agree/confirm by moving quickly to the bye line thus indicating in his opinion it was inside the box or possibly he was just doing what he perceived as the "right thing" if he wasn't sure by supporting the referee's decision.

I was more or less in line with it and at first it looked like a penalty to me but on the replay you can see the foul is just outside the box and the player's momentum carries him into the box.

It was the referee's shout and he got it wrong, it was marginal, it wasn't an "appalling decision". It was close but the referee was wrong.

What Warburton should have said was that if we had taken our chances and defended better, it wouldn't have mattered.

We should be dignified and magnaminous in defeat and not parrot what others have done in the past.

There's no point in football anymore. We'd be as well saying we will be the only club in the world which doesn't have players who will dive.

Pathetic though it is the sans pareil administration of football in general & Scottish football in particular means that grown up behaviour is not only ineffectual but actually harmful. I don't like it any more than you do but that's the reality.