The 4th Gersnet Dinner on 30 January 2016: Featuring Willie Johnston & Colin Stein

Christine, I was "counting" you and a few other "regulars" into the numbers, so you were paying whether or not you come along.

That's dreadful hopefully you're fully covered by your bank and insurance. Were the tickets first class and for anywhere nice? You must have or must have had a decent balance then :devil:

Anyway, I'll pay yours just now and you can give me cash if you want to meet tomorrow (assuming you're not slumming it in the directors box again) or on the night.

LOL, just my normal seat tomorrow but I won't be able to get cash out tomorrow as my card has been cancelled.

LOL, just my normal seat tomorrow but I won't be able to get cash out tomorrow as my card has been cancelled.

That's fine Christine, your credit's good with me, I can always claim one of those first class briefs.

11/01/2016 Counter Credit BRAHIMHEMDANI PER PRO PLGSARMY BGC £15.00 BALANCE £279.15

If anyone wants to go to this but cant make it due to financial difficulties please PM me and I will then arrange to pay two tickets on your behalf - person's details to be kept in strictest confidence (aside from BH who obviously will know where all monies are coming from)

If anyone wants to go to this but cant make it due to financial difficulties please PM me and I will then arrange to pay two tickets on your behalf - person's details to be kept in strictest confidence (aside from BH who obviously will know where all monies are coming from)

Very kind and extremely generous offer, particularly coming on top of your offer to buy us all a pint :cheers::D

Brahim , I will pay for two also , just so I can consider myself there in spirit .

Also very kind and generous offer, rbr.

I genuinely hope we don't have anyone in that position; but if we do then I'll work something out.

However, we did offer tickets last time, IIRC to take up some call offs and had no takers.

Edited by BrahimHemdani