Rangers First vote to offer club £500,000 loan

Can anyone tell me from who or from where did the idea for RF come from ?

Thank's !

could be wrong not sure if it is this group or one of the others, but think it may have started as a discussion on RM then taken forward by one of the posters who organised meetings at the louden tavern with supporters direct. As i said could be wrong but that was my recollection.

could be wrong not sure if it is this group or one of the others, but think it may have started as a discussion on RM then taken forward by one of the posters who organised meetings at the louden tavern with supporters direct. As i said could be wrong but that was my recollection.

Thanks TBS and Ian !

Can anyone confirm this and if so does anyone know who the posters were on RM who were most active in pushing this ?

Totally disagree with this. What gives Rangers first the right to own assets of the club. All assets should belong to the club and that should never change. If Rangers first want more shares then great but if we start selling assets to any set up supporters groups then we are completely on the wrong road.

I don't know the full history of the ownership of the Albion Car Park, but i'm sure some of the more clued up on here will inform us? But did it not pass through various hands over the years,. Firstly owned by the club, then David Murray or one of his many businesses, then his son or one of his businesses, then back to the club. Not forgetting we could have lost it to Ashley if his loan was not paid back. Why shouldn't the supporters own part of our club, least then we could be sure of an proprty staying within the family in perpetuity.