Provo criticises Rangers.

Personally i don't think you should boo any players as it will only take away any confidence they had. I hate these guys that sit and right from the start they start calling players wankers and other names. We are supposed to be the twelfth man for Rangers and not be the twelfth man for our opponents.

Had to try to shut up an old codger sitting behind us at Livi game constantly moaned about Wallace,he was told to support his team.

Personally I hate the booing as if it's going to make them play better and for fans who say they hate rangers players while they are still at the club baffles me. Ive never hated any rangers players past and present and in all my years supporting my team and I've seen a right good few haddies but not once would I jeer them. I remember many years ago I was at ibrox and big Lorenzo got booed everytime he touched the ball, it was horrific...

Personally I hate the booing as if it's going to make them play better and for fans who say they hate rangers players while they are still at the club baffles me. Ive never hated any rangers players past and present and in all my years supporting my team and I've seen a right good few haddies but not once would I jeer them. I remember many years ago I was at ibrox and big Lorenzo got booed everytime he touched the ball, it was horrific...

While saying all that I said I must admit I had a "Aghhhh Miller ya diddy" when he missed one of his chances yesterday but that was more of a reaction due to excitement.:)

Here's one to whet your appetite. Adam sold from Blackpool £9m. Ferguson sent on loan Fleetwood Mac or some other pishy non league team. Want more?

What did he get transferred from Rangers for ? I couldn't give a monkeys what Blackpool sold him for.

No Ranger should ever get boo'd from his own fans.

We have enough detractors without our own jumping in and doing their horrid deeds for them.

Yes they should. There were Rangers players even back in the 60's who despite being remembered fondly now were simply not producing as expected when we paid a good amount of money for. I'm not talking about a boy coming through the youngster plan but guys we paid serious money for. Kris Boyd last season would be a decent point of reference. For Boyd last season read Adam. Useless.

The only thing I do feel sorry about is that no-one had the idea to slap a 5 to 10% sell-on clause on each departure.

BTW, how many players have left Rangers and ended up next to football nirvana?

PS: Hope the former club of Jamie Vardy have a sell-on clause attached to his name ...

Guys, I'm starting my journey to a holiday in Goa in around 5 hours. I'm not dodging debate. Will get back to you around 7 Feb.

Enjoy your holiday mate. I hope Rangers will Goa 8 points clear before your Backa. :)

Edited by pete

Here's one to whet your appetite. Adam sold from Blackpool £9m. Ferguson sent on loan Fleetwood Mac or some other pishy non league team. Want more?

Ferguson was ten times the player Adam was. For Rangers most certainly. Fergusons career was winding down when he went on loan, hardly a fair comparison.