Mike Ashley v SFA - Seeking judicial Review

Ashley is desperate to get a ruling in a court of law, that can separate him from one or other of his companies that is involved in these dodgy deals to rip the club off. He owns the company has most of the shares, or all of the shares in the case of MASH. But wants a court to rule the company is one thing and Mike Ashley is another, but we all know he makes the decisions, gives the orders and gave the loans to the club.

But it seems very important to him to have some minor distinction of separation that he can apply in any further court case against the club?

Ashley is desperate to get a ruling in a court of law, that can separate him from one or other of his companies that is involved in these dodgy deals to rip the club off. He owns the company has most of the shares, or all of the shares in the case of MASH. But wants a court to rule the company is one thing and Mike Ashley is another, but we all know he makes the decisions, gives the orders and gave the loans to the club.

But it seems very important to him to have some minor distinction of separation that he can apply in any further court case against the club?

I presume that he would use it to try and prevent the club from re-introducing the proposal that prevents him from voting at the AGMs.

Ashley lawyers must have some brass neck to even spout this shite.

Their QC, Craig Sandison, is highly rated. They appear to have switched after their last one performed so badly in the SD v King case. He's arrogant though (as most of them are) but doesn't tone it down which can piss off the judges.

From SOS Craig Houston

Has Somers committed perjury?

Somers witness statement today in court claimed he had no dealings with MASH or Ashle y before the MASH loan was signed.

Did he forget the email I exposed and he attempted to have me charged for putting out in December 2014? It told Ashleys lawyer they had to improve offer.

Peter Watson (SE lawyer) contacted me on behalf of Somers and RIFC then I was later questioned at Helen St police office. I remember it well.

Mr Somers and his lawyer invited Police Scotland to Ibrox to discuss the matter.

They never at any time claimed the email was fake but only asked repeatedly for me to disclose the source.

The claim that I had stolen it proved it was not a fake and allowed several newspapers to refer to the email in the following days.

You are a liar Mr Somers, I expect to hear from your lawyers if i am incorrect in my description.

You also claimed in your witness statement that Llambias was suggested by Ashley or Barnes yet you told us at the AGM he went through a selection process.

Is lying via a witness statement in the court of session a crime of perjury???

Here is the email again Mr Somers, just in case it slipped your mind. It certainly hasnt slipped mine. I did expect time in a cell as I wouldnt reveal my source. You lost.

12647110_1731535360410918_3871767312144887368_n.jpg?oh=5fdf25d3ea49a7bf6c7424444264aa29&oe=5725234F

Edited by BEARGER

Their QC, Craig Sandison, is highly rated. They appear to have switched after their last one performed so badly in the SD v King case. He's arrogant though (as most of them are) but doesn't tone it down which can piss off the judges.

At the moment the judge seems totally pissed off with the SFA QC who, despite having dynamite evidence, is floundering. Unless that is just Doleman's slant on things.