The Founders Trail at the Ibrox Primary School Saturday 27th February.

We're delighted to announce that we'll have an information point set up within the Ibrox Primary School this Saturday prior to the St.Mirren match at the RST pop up shop.

We'll be there from 12pm until 2.30pm.

Please drop in for a chat if you'd like any information on the Founders Tour, the Rangers Graves Restoration Project or our Founders Presentation nights.

We'll also have a full range of our merchandise available including :

Gallant Pioneers Books

Polo Shirts

Tshirts

Badges

Founders Trail and Ibrox Stadium Tour Gift Vouchers.

http://www.thegallantpioneers.co.uk/Merchandise.html

1iha0w.jpg

Would be good to organise a Gersnet group day out on the Trail.

I'm sure we could get a fair number of folk to go.

Something to think about for the close season perhaps?

Sounds good Frankie. Done it twice but would have no hesitation going again as it is always being updated and is a wealth of information and history. Gersnet founders Trail tour followed by a dinner too much?

Sounds good Frankie. Done it twice but would have no hesitation going again as it is always being updated and is a wealth of information and history. Gersnet founders Trail tour followed by a dinner too much?

Was thinking that before I read your post.

Great minds and all that TB....

No, I think it sounds like an excellent day out and would offer something different for our next event.

Have booked up for July with my son really looking forward to the trip.Tried to get February or April but both sold out and as March/May dates did not suit so glad to be lucky enough to get July.

You will enjoy it, a great day out in good company.