RST Write to Senior SNP Figures Over IRA Pub Visit

That's not what you said in the post I replied to. At the last GE the pollsters say was the first time more RC's voted SNP than Slab. I don't think many people vote on religious grounds, only the bigots on either side. Personally i don't care about what religion or team a candidate supports.

You've merely confirmed what I was saying i.e. RC's are joining the SNP in their droves.

SLab has been finished ever since McConnell became its leader & Reid became Celtc chairman. McConnell starting introducing anti-sectarian laws without checking his inlaws first. Throw in Wilson, Devine & GCC also.

Unlike you I do care about a candidate's background as it can influence their judgement

Utter nonsense. Most Celtc fans are from the RC religion which is 16% of the total population.

You've merely confirmed what I was saying i.e. RC's are joining the SNP in their droves.

SLab has been finished ever since McConnell became its leader & Reid became Celtc chairman. McConnell starting introducing anti-sectarian laws without checking his inlaws first. Throw in Wilson, Devine & GCC also.

Unlike you I do care about a candidate's background as it can influence their judgement

You're all over the place with this, this is your post that I first replied to "They mostly get their increased support nowadays from Celtc-supporting regions, hence this pub."

Now you're saying that RC's are joining the SNP in their droves,(btw have you any evidence of this?) and its down to RC's leaders in the Labour Party!

Edited by BEARGER

I 100% agree. Spot on.

I reckon the SNP have unashamedly gone for the tim vote. That's why their stock has risen while the Labour Party's has fallen

Don't doubt for a minute that they have tried to get the tim vote to come over. But that is not the reason "why their stock has risen while the Labour Party's has fallen. Even if they got 2/3rds of the tim vote they still require 40% from rest of population to get to the 50% they achieved at GE.

After the vote:

Republican flute bands and Tricolours mixed with Saltires in George Square when they LOST.

We go with Union Flags when we WON.......oh and we were the bad guys.

Sorry, lost and won what?

I was under the impression that the police can only require your details if the suspect you have committed a crime or an offence or they suspect that you may have in your possession items relating to a suspected crime or offence?