You n the city centre tbh ? I fly to London tomorrow night for work and am going to probably hit up a wee pub that Bluedell put me onto which is a Gers pub.

Would be good to catch up for a couple of beers and watch the game if interested ?

If I was heading to London for a weekend break instead of Oban :hm: I would have joined both of you.

Is Forrester not a right footer as well as McKay?

IIRC, McKay very often switches to his right foot, even though he like Forrester can shoot with both. So if he's on the left, he makes an extra touch which allows defenders to get closer or block his way. Mind you, he's head and shoulders above nigh all defenders in the Championship, but stiffer challenges await. Forrester looks more comfortable on the left and shoots with both feet as well.

As for Bayern, Ribery, and Robben ... you will probably find dozen if not hundreds of teams who play their people in their natural positions. I'm not saying it will not work, not least if you have people you can utilize next to anywhere.

Really looking forward to the game on Saturday, but unfortunately I think the size of the crowd will be affected quite a bit by it being an early kick-off and shown live on Sky Sports. We already know the Club Deck's closed for starters.

Really looking forward to the game on Saturday, but unfortunately I think the size of the crowd will be affected quite a bit by it being an early kick-off and shown live on Sky Sports. We already know the Club Deck's closed for starters.

True,however if someone can't afford to go that's fair enough,but it is a huge game and you like to think there will be a massive crowd?,it seems not too many are interested in going to the cup games!

Seems a little unfair. How many games did he play at Ibrox? 3 or 4 with most being a late substitute?

Fair enough but anytime I saw him in a Rangers shirt he froze. Perhaps it was the manager at time who wouldnt give him a decent run of games. Or maybe the shirt was too big for him

Perhaps he will come back to haunt us, who knows.

I can't make it, I have an excuse tho, I'm the canaries for a week??! Will be a real tough test for us, we will need to be a lot more clinical and direct infront of goal and keep it tight at the back, there front line could give us big problems! Will be watching the game in a bears pub over here??

Edited by cooponthewing