Where is all this worrying coming from?,you would think we were playing Barca!,bring it on I say and it will be Dundee that will be worried and so they should be!.

It's a shame we don't have Waghorn O'Hallaron or King available for this important game but with McKay back along with KM and the magic hat doing his stuff, then we can remain positive.

It's a shame we don't have Waghorn O'Hallaron or King available for this important game but with McKay back along with KM and the magic hat doing his stuff, then we can remain positive.

Dundee are in 5th place on 36 pts -2 goals - the SHEEP in second spot are on 59 pts 17 goals................worried? not this bear!

Drew 0-0 away to Dumbarton before beating them at home in the replay of the last round

Edited by ian1964

Dundee are in 5th place on 36 pts -2 goals - the SHEEP in second spot are on 59 pts 17 goals................worried? not this bear!

I'm not worried just a wee bit anxious about Saturday...it's great to be back in the bigtime spirit and full of anticipation again at last. We need to win this one.

I watched the Celtic-Dundee game today and I feel quite confident.

Dundee started the game with their most important strikers rested and played for a draw. They frustrated Celtic reasonably easily. However, I noticed that they looked quite straggled with their two banks of four while defending. There seemed to be an awful lot of space between their defence and forwards when they tried to go forward.

When they brought on Stewart, Hennings and Harkins they looked a lot more convincing going forward. Maybe if they start with them we may see a bigger threat.

However, if we start energetically and defend high I think they are there for the taking.

Looking forward to the game.

It will be a tricky game against one of the better teams we've played this season but if we play to our usual strengths and maintain our better defensive play then there's no reason why we can't get a suitable result.

Yes, we'll miss Waghorn and O'Halloran in particular but we still have enough decent players capable of creating chances and scoring goals.

What gives me confidence is that we defended rather well these last few games, with our midfield players and wingbacks filling the spaces and making tackles. Whoever plays up front, we create an average of 15 to 20 shots per game. It is all about taking them and no matter who of our attacking players, all have the same ratio when it comes to missing the target :) As opposed to McKay, Forrester is actually a left winger by trade, so I do not exactly envisage him on the right side, that will probably McKay territory. IMHO it will be a 4-3-3 with the midfield three more a triangle ...

Foderingham

Tavernier - Kiernan - Wilson - Wallace

Ball

Holt - Halliday

McKay - Miller - Forrester

... but having written that, I wouldn't be surprised to see Law making a sudden reappearance. No Rangers manager has failed to hit us by a surprise every now and then, and I'm battle-hardened enough to expect one.