Celtic and Rangers clash will be calmed by Offensive Behaviour at Football Act...

Probably to try and get us into trouble.When I went to first game at Cappielow after game they were taunting Rangers fans with "your not rangers anymore" luckily mounted police were on hand and quickly dealt with it,so this is what makes me think their fans are trying to incite trouble.

Seems strange that they would change it just for our game (they've been using the version I stated for years) and fans from Greenock of all places would use it.

Is it that much of a stretch BD ?

Remember this is the same group of fans who were allegedly bombarded with all sorts at the last game between the teams at Ibrox. So much so that they Club official confirmed they have made a complaint to Police Scotland, a complaint which later was denied by Police Scotland.

It wouldn't surprise me if they changed the words and used "fenian" with the intent that Morton fans singing would be thought to be Rangers fans singing, which is fairly easily done over the radio waves - and in parochial Scotland we know that a very compliant media would immediately paint us as being bigoted sectarians.

Remember this is the same group of fans who were allegedly bombarded with all sorts at the last game between the teams at Ibrox. So much so that they Club official confirmed they have made a complaint to Police Scotland, a complaint which later was denied by Police Scotland.

It wouldn't surprise me if they changed the words and used "fenian" with the intent that Morton fans singing would be thought to be Rangers fans singing, which is fairly easily done over the radio waves - and in parochial Scotland we know that a very compliant media would immediately paint us as being bigoted sectarians.

It was only a couple of games ago that the tarred one swore he heard the famine song being sang by our fans.

I didn't say it's impossible, but it would surprise me if they did it, based on what I know about Morton fans and Greenock.

How many who said they were being bombarded at the previous game were actually there (and were actually Morton fans?)

Put it like this, there's a big difference between a Rangers fan saying (lying) he was almost hit by a missile thrown by a Celtic fan and actually going to a game and singing pro-IRA songs.

If they had been singing it, do you not think it would be widely reported in the various Rangers forums? I don't recall seeing it anywhere....although I could easily have missed it it if it was.

Today's 'offended' society nurtured for decades even for more than 100 years maybe.

Big Bad Proddy Rangers vs Nice Catholic team called C*ltic.

We are really up against the world never mind Scotland in this, our name has been besmirched because of our history of not signing Catholics. Rangers fans nowadays couldn't care less about that now, but are very concerned about the ongoing agenda the Catholics have against us Big Bad Proddy's.

My way of dealing with the onslaught? Fuck you! We Shall Not Be Moved...WATP!