Alan Judge: I'd love to work with Warbs again... just not at Rangers

His clarification (ahem) confirms what I thought - a light-hearted reference to what his friend and family would metaphorically do to him.

What irritated me was his assumption he might be good enough for Rangers.

His clarification (ahem) confirms what I thought - a light-hearted reference to what his friend and family would metaphorically do to him.

What irritated me was his assumption he might be good enough for Rangers.

He said in the original story Warburton had asked him but he would never play for Rangers. So you knock-back Rangers and Warburton as a joke to your mates. That smells for me.

"I had that call in the summer and I went 'Are you kidding me? I'd get killed if I went up there!'.

"Was I asked? Yeah, of course he did, but no, not a chance.

Hi Craig,

You've avoided my reply that dents your argument a bit and instead focused on another.

Could you address my point?

Thank you.

I wasn't avoiding your point. I was busy with work, am moving house and am single parenting for 3 months.... So my apologies if you don't get an immediate response....

As far as I can see the only point you make that might be contrary to what I previously posted is that it might not be bigotry but reinforces perceptions we have moved away from.... A point I feel I addressed with my earlier post referencing something we would say to our mother.

Foderingham gathers the ball and throws it out left to McKay, with quick feet he plays a one-two with Wallace who finds Halliday with a wonderful pass, Halliday slips Judge in...'he must score' NOPE!

Why? Because he doesn't want to play for Rangers!

Why? Because he's a bigot.

The Sun desperate for a story in International weekend. Not wanting to sign for Rangers says more about his own bigotry than any Rangers Bigotry. We have now had teams containing as many Catholics as Protestants. The only chance of him getting killed for playing for Rangers woul be from his own friends. Warburton now knows what kind of person he is and I will be surprised if he ever wants to work with him again.

If he's a Celtic fan it's perfectly understandable that he wouldn't want to play for us. No amount of money would ever make me play for them and I say that quite truthfully. I don't really want them playing for us and I don't understand why any of us would want to play for them.

Sounds bigotted to me - a Catholic Dubliner who refuses to play for Rangers? It's supposition but has pretty good grounds.

Aye, bigoted because he doesn't want to play for us, his team's greatest rivals. Do you realise how ridiculous that sounds?

It's probably worth pointing out at this stage that he's performing very well in the English Championship just now, which is a much higher standard than Scottish football. As such, it's highly doubtful we could afford him and such players performing well at a high level in England don't tend to move to Scotland.