Rangers lose EBT side letters appeal...

Yet nutcases like the tarred one, Muirhead, etc will still say Rangers are a new club. Green signed the agreement so it will have to be paid. On its own, a small price imo.

I hope we are all prepared for next season!,the anti-Rangers tsunami from the whole of Scottish football will reach new levels!.................

I hope we are all prepared for next season!,the anti-Rangers tsunami from the whole of Scottish football will reach new levels!.................

Muirhead uses the headline on the Record front page to start spinning the web again -

" The EBT scandal and subsequent fiasco surrounding the handling of it by the Scottish football authorities, saw calls for Rangers to be stripped of honours won during the years that they used the EBT scheme, with accusations of ‘financial doping’ being aimed at the Ibrox side.

These were rejected by the commission set up by the SPL and chaired by Lord Nimmo Smith, who used the initial ruling from the First Tier Tribunal [which found in favour of Rangers], to decide that the club did not gain a ‘sporting advantage’ but fined them £250,000 for failing to declare side letters to the authorities for 11 years.

Since then HMRC appealed two court rulings and won the last won – which saw liquidators of ‘traditional Rangers’ ask for a leave to appeal the decision to the Supreme Court, which was granted.

This latest episode surrounding the Rangers financial debacle and tax avoidance issue will pour more fuel on the flames of those demanding that the Ibrox side be stripped of honours won during the EBT years. "

I'd personally prefer not to have Muirhead's lies, bitterness and bigotry on here. I've got no interest in what he has to say.

When my wee team here in Bermuda partnered with Rangers 3 years ago and it got a couple page spread in the Evening Times the first person to reach out to our club for an interview was Muirhead. As Club Treasurer I made it clear in no uncertain terms to the Club management that we should NOT entertain his request for an interview due to his biased, bitter, bigoted lies. Thankfully the Club agreed with me. I even reached out to Rangers to inform them we had been asked for some quotes too and they, rightly, told us to have Muirhead pass any questions through them... they did the same as us and gave him short shrift !

I'd personally prefer not to have Muirhead's lies, bitterness and bigotry on here. I've got no interest in what he has to say.

Yes, I've seen that way of working things before. The next thing we knew was there were a dozen separate campaigns on the go looking to have us thrown out of football, have titles stripped and so on.

Burying heads and ignoring what they have to say is the worst thing to do. It didn't work last time. My post quoting him shows the title-stripping mantra is about to gather pace again. Search around online and you'll see that.

The only use his ramblings (and saving and keeping them) have is to prove that he hates Rangers with every sinew of his body. If you want to do that, no problem. I doubt that many on here "ignore" him, just see him for what he is and disregard his opinion entirely.

Yes, I've seen that way of working things before. The next thing we knew was there were a dozen separate campaigns on the go looking to have us thrown out of football, have titles stripped and so on.

Burying heads and ignoring what they have to say is the worst thing to do. It didn't work last time. My post quoting him shows the title-stripping mantra is about to gather pace again. Search around online and you'll see that.

I don't doubt it, but where do you stop? We could fill the forum with such views from guys like him and ill Phil.

I know they're out there but I'm not interested in them at this stage. There's nothing we can do to stop them and posting them here just gives them further publicity.