No mass clear-out at Rangers, says Mark Warburton

Fair enough,I hope thats the case,however,there can be no denying he will be a Rangers player next season.

That is already been cast in concrete. Well on paper anyway. We have of course had professional gardeners in the past.

Does he know his Ash from his Elder?:D

A lot of Rangers fans don't have much time for Miller, it's just football reasons and all that...but I felt the booing at the interval (not me) was directed at others not Miller because he was the player who stood tallest.

Tav received a bit of stick from the fans (not me) for his contribution during the match, that's football and I would never condemn any Ranger who dons the shirt.

Late Edit: Zelalem comes close :D

:laugh: For Gods sake, don't mention Zelalem.

Again, being honest I won't deny booing our side off at half or full time if it was warranted. But I would never deliberately target one of our players just for the sake of it. Kenny's put in shifts over the years and there were games where he stood out. There was just "something" about him I just couldn't take to. Jim Bett was another for some reason.

I still question his contract extension.

It won't prove to be a correct, or incorrect, decision until we see how he does next season.

That goes for every player, so far KM has proved the doubters (not me) wrong.

Next season hasn't started yet.

I can't see any of the lads who are out of contract given a new one.

As much as Bell, Law, Shiels, Templeton and Clark have contributed in patches, none have made a first team slot their own and the wages they earn means it would be much more agreeable to move them on. Obviously Ball and Zelalem will return to their parent clubs so that means seven players will effectively leave in the summer.

We've already signed Windass and Crooks so that leaves five positions to fill if the manager wants to keep the same squad numbers. You'd think Forrester may be another to get a new deal whilst re-signing Ball may be a sensible move as well. That takes us down to three players and certainly allows us a bit of financial flexibility if we're able to move the high earners above on.

I can't see any of the lads who are out of contract given a new one.

As much as Bell, Law, Shiels, Templeton and Clark have contributed in patches, none have made a first team slot their own and the wages they earn means it would be much more agreeable to move them on. Obviously Ball and Zelalem will return to their parent clubs so that means seven players will effectively leave in the summer.

We've already signed Windass and Crooks so that leaves five positions to fill if the manager wants to keep the same squad numbers. You'd think Forrester may be another to get a new deal whilst re-signing Ball may be a sensible move as well. That takes us down to three players and certainly allows us a bit of financial flexibility if we're able to move the high earners above on.

I don't think Bell is out of contract.

Look at what Templeton has given back to us for his 4? years ................ and lets not forget he is on a very nice weekly wage.

And folk are even mentioning they would give him another contract? Absolutely baffling.

He'd the be the first out the door on my list. Infact I'd pay him the rest of his wages and save the kitman from washing his training (sorry walking around) gear.

Look at what Templeton has given back to us for his 4? years ................ and lets not forget he is on a very nice weekly wage.

And folk are even mentioning they would give him another contract? Absolutely baffling.

He'd the be the first out the door on my list. Infact I'd pay him the rest of his wages and save the kitman from washing his training (sorry walking around) gear.

Just as a matter of interest will the insurance not pay a players wages if he is injured?

Just as a matter of interest will the insurance not pay a players wages if he is injured?

I've no idea but I'd imagine it wouldn't pay 100% of it, perhaps a small percentage.

But could you imagine trying to insure guys like Rooney/Toure on £250k+ a week? The premium would be unreal.

Be good to find the answer?

I've no idea but I'd imagine it wouldn't pay 100% of it, perhaps a small percentage.

But could you imagine trying to insure guys like Rooney/Toure on £250k+ a week? The premium would be unreal.

Be good to find the answer?

I would think there is a certain own risk for a certain time that covers most injuries say 8 weeks and then the insurance would pay most of the wages. I have no idea though to be honest.