When Did Gary Holt sign for Celtic? Are you talking before his days with the Killie 1st team?

Not so sure about Broadfoot but like Gribz I hope he proves me wrong. Will Webster sign for us permanently during the summer? Will he play for us this season?

When Did Gary Holt sign for Celtic? Are you talking before his days with the Killie 1st team?

Holt played for the Tims for a couple of seasons I think - must be said it was when they were shite and he never made the first team I don't think (he had been in the army, as a chef no less, and then got signed by Celtic).

He ended up at Killie - he is a Killie lad through and through (has the club's crest tattoed on his leg) so was glad to have moved to Rugby Park.

EDIT : Just checked on Wikipedia and my thought was confirmed - he even was capped for Scotland - unreal !

The other thing is that we've been moaning for years now about us spending & wasting money on unknown foreign players who are often past their best. So lets get right behind the club's new direction of signing promising, young, Scottish talent.

I would like to see Davie |Wier sign for us at the end of the season for another year as he could tech Kirk and make him a good defender

I'd be surprised if he doesn't get another years contract

is he not on loan from Everton

Nope, Everton let him go on a free and we signed him on a 6 month deal although as the guys have mentioned I'd be amazed if he wasn't offered another year. Even just to help bring through the likes of Broadfoot and Svensson.

Malky