Just Been Banned From FF!

You have been banned for the following reason:

You have been warned about posting thread titles in caps

Date the ban will be lifted: 05-04-2016, 18:00

What a joke!,it must have been the managers post match video, a C&P from youtube?,what a petty thing to do at this stage of the season!

is it still open to read?

No, I can't read anything mate,as I say a banning for posting a youtube video where I just C&P everything,as well as news paper articles,is really pathetic but typical of FF,there are a lot of posters on FF who abuse other posters and continue to post!, ah well!,gersnet only for me now!

It is more like a sin bin, isn't it?

And that's ok?, sin bin!,short ban!, ban!.....................pathetic is what it is, I have never received any warnings about it despite them saying I have!

Edited by ian1964

I got banned after suck posted a thread wishing jelevic all the best. I said 'good riddance he downed tools weeks ago'.

I then got an email saying my account had been hacked and to rejoin.

Strange forum that FF.

Excuse my nieveity please, but why oh why is it a banning offence to have a post title in caps?? I don't do it, but as some of you know I've only been on here since my missus passed and I get bored, nobody to argue with anymore lol, so is there a set of rules I follow before I get thrown out by the bouncers??

Edited by cooponthewing