Adrian Durham on Rangers return to SPL

That was awesome. The Hibs fan was rabid... and then says "I have nothing against Rangers". Durham and his co-host were great, pissing themselves laughing at the callers frothing at the mouth !

That was awesome. The Hibs fan was rabid... and then says "I have nothing against Rangers". Durham and his co-host were great, pissing themselves laughing at the callers frothing at the mouth !

As you say this is absolute gold which is perfect for us at this time. The original recording on the TalkSPORT's website was littered with around 12 minutes of commercials and news reports which I edited out then posted the result to YouTube which makes it a lot easier to share/facebook etc. in a cleaned up commercial free format and again as you say this is guaranteed to have a certain element frothing at the mouth.

At one point a caller says to him "are you at the wind up" which is a perfect example of how far gone into a self created alternate reality this crew are. They're so far down the fantasy rabbit hole they created they have forgotten that THEY started this wackiness AS a "wind up" and then became so attached to it they forgot that and began to think it was real. Then when someone outside their fantasy bubble points out how ludicrous it is they become befuddled and angry at someone inserting reality. Adrian Durham is merely pointing out how stupid it looks from right next door.

I'm in the US where I have been for the past 4 years and where official sporting records are like the bible when they speak of sports. I have occasionally been questioned about this "new club, old club sevco" babble by Americans who have actually looked at the official records from the likes of the SPFL here as an example. http://spfl.co.uk/clubs/rangers/

When they look there what they see is a continuation with all achievements from 1872 up to and including the past 4 years listed beside Glasgow Rangers and THAT'S when Americans become baffled as any rational person would. I could think of no sufficient way to explain this detachment from reality without touching on sectarianism etc which I didn't want to get into because that would only confuse them further so finally settled on something they can get a grip on.

I said something along the lines of in Scotland there is a kind of redneck/hillbilly segment something like their own creationist crazies denying undeniable scientific reality which traditionally follows celtic and as I said they can get a grip on something like that and nod their heads in understanding. But frankly this insanity has reached such a level of craziness it's become an international embarrassment even the English are now laughing about and these grunts seem to have drifted so far from reality they don't grasp what a complete arse they're making of themselves.

Share the YouTube link as widely as you can because it is indeed a useful tool for the purpose of highlighting how batshit crazy these people have become. The more people who see this the better to expose them as the laughing stock they are.

As you say this is absolute gold which is perfect for us at this time. The original recording on the TalkSPORT's website was littered with around 12 minutes of commercials and news reports which I edited out then posted the result to YouTube which makes it a lot easier to share/facebook etc. in a cleaned up commercial free format and again as you say this is guaranteed to have a certain element frothing at the mouth.

At one point a caller says to him "are you at the wind up" which is a perfect example of how far gone into a self created alternate reality this crew are. They're so far down the fantasy rabbit hole they created they have forgotten that THEY started this wackiness AS a "wind up" and then became so attached to it they forgot that and began to think it was real. Then when someone outside their fantasy bubble points out how ludicrous it is they become befuddled and angry at someone inserting reality. Adrian Durham is merely pointing out how stupid it looks from right next door.

I'm in the US where I have been for the past 4 years and where official sporting records are like the bible when they speak of sports. I have occasionally been questioned about this "new club, old club sevco" babble by Americans who have actually looked at the official records from the likes of the SPFL here as an example. http://spfl.co.uk/clubs/rangers/

When they look there what they see is a continuation with all achievements from 1872 up to and including the past 4 years listed beside Glasgow Rangers and THAT'S when Americans become baffled as any rational person would. I could think of no sufficient way to explain this detachment from reality without touching on sectarianism etc which I didn't want to get into because that would only confuse them further so finally settled on something they can get a grip on.

I said something along the lines of in Scotland there is a kind of redneck/hillbilly segment something like their own creationist crazies denying undeniable scientific reality which traditionally follows celtic and as I said they can get a grip on something like that and nod their heads in understanding. But frankly this insanity has reached such a level of craziness it's become an international embarrassment even the English are now laughing about and these grunts seem to have drifted so far from reality they don't grasp what a complete arse they're making of themselves.

Share the YouTube link as widely as you can because it is indeed a useful tool for the purpose of highlighting how batshit crazy these people have become. The more people who see this the better to expose them as the laughing stock they are.

Great post mate and welcome.

Don't worry about it bud, just explain that they are all plastic paddies. Even Ireland doesn't want them.

The Hibs fan made an arse of himself. It's just a pity Adrian Durham didn't ask him for his views on his own clubs history. The fact they acrually went out of business for a year or two, reformed and kept their record intact. If I'm not mistaken one of their amazing haul of 2, yup that's right 2, Scottish Cup wins was prior to their reincarnation.