World champion Carl Frampton in Twitter storm following his praise for Rangers

Nice message of support, met with the usual bitter, twisted misinformed uneducated bile that comes from the residents of the farmyard! 55 here we come WATP:54:

Imagine they will be a tad upset if we were to pump them out of the SC!

Imagine they will be a tad upset if we were to pump them out of the SC!

That surely cant happen Ian. When was the last time a new Club beat the champions of their country :ninja:

That surely cant happen Ian. When was the last time a new Club beat the champions of their country :ninja:

Of course!,how stupid of me!:lol:

I actually enjoy the bheasts hunting down anyone who is praising our return,especially those outside Scotland,they are a laughing stock in Scotland and fast becoming a joke in England as well

The fact that "they" are so utterly obsessed that they take to slagging famous folk on the interweb says something to me.

Firstly: If they are unhappy then it goes without saying that I am happy - I am happy, very, very happy. Its a win win thing.

Secondly: I smell fear. Their yearly yawnwalk, I mean cakewalk to the SPL title since the haters banished us is now under serious threat....from us. This makes me happy also. It's a happy making thing!

Let them spit their dummies out then sit yourself down and enjoy their pain.

We're back baby!

Edited by TheWee BlueDevil

The obsession and outright naked hatred and bigotry of the self styled GFITW, has opened the eyes of a good few neutral fans down here in the North East. Also my brother has commented to me the same thing in Southampton with the Saint fans.

Their blind hatred is opening many an eye to it.