Rangers supporters 'disgust' at touts trying to flog Scottish Cup semi final briefs.

There is not a lot that can be done tb.

For instance-------if you want to do a private deal for stones tickets,then do it.

£1,000 for a stones ticket thats valued at say £80----then go for it.(if you think its worth it)

Pesonally,id pay £1,000 not to fecking go and get ma ears assaulted,but Hey,thats just me.

A few years ago at one of our finals at Hampden I saw a guy getting refused entry because he was bevvied. He tried to sell his ticket at over the odds causing a couple of Rangers fans to shout and bawl at him. A cop took the ticket off him and handed it to a bear before telling the drunk to beat it before he got lifted.

the only time I have ever seen a tout actively punting tickets in person above face value at a Rangers game was at Tannadice c1989 when a win would clinch the title (Trever Steven header was enough to win it!). He had a stack of around 10 tickets and was looking for about £50 or so (cant remember the exact amount) for a ticket that was no more than a tenner.

One big burly bear went up to him, asked him to sell at face value or leave, was told to mind his own business, smacked him in the mouth and took all the tickets off him and just handed them out to bears who were looking for them. I dont advocate violence but this is some such time as it seemed the right thing to do. Plod never went near the incident.

A few years ago at one of our finals at Hampden I saw a guy getting refused entry because he was bevvied. He tried to sell his ticket at over the odds causing a couple of Rangers fans to shout and bawl at him. A cop took the ticket off him and handed it to a bear before telling the drunk to beat it before he got lifted.

Two really sad stories.

Two really sad stories.

I don't see mine as sad at all RS. The guy was lucky he didn't get lifted for being drunk at the stadium. There was no way he was gaining entry. Had he asked for the tickets face value he'd have got it. Some bear got to see a match rather than a ticket going to waste.

I don't see mine as sad at all RS. The guy was lucky he didn't get lifted for being drunk at the stadium. There was no way he was gaining entry. Had he asked for the tickets face value he'd have got it. Some bear got to see a match rather than a ticket going to waste.

He either should have been lifted for being drunk or he shouldn't. Either way I don't see how the police get to redistribute tickets on a whim.

He either should have been lifted for being drunk or he shouldn't. Either way I don't see how the police get to redistribute tickets on a whim.

Wee bit of natural justice-----it does still happen in these days of political correctness.