Yesterday away fans corner

Much more pleasing on the eye when watching on tv, most of the season that corner has had as many empty seats as the breezeblock. Even when the crowd is 48k or 49k, it never looks full with a couple of thousand empty seats in a prime position.

You would think with us being up next season, the sheep, Hearts and Hiv's(hope not!) would bring a decent support. Where do you u reckon we could seat them?? I can only think of the corner due to segregation? The filth game apart as they get whole of Broomy.

Edited by cooponthewing

Much more pleasing on the eye when watching on tv, most of the season that corner has had as many empty seats as the breezeblock. Even when the crowd is 48k or 49k, it never looks full with a couple of thousand empty seats in a prime position.

It is unsightly when watching on tv, there is nowhere else to put the away fans though as that corner has it's own exclusive facilities (toilets, food etc). For the benefit of pleasing on the eye it would be better if the camera crews could be move to the Sandy Jardine Stand - The main stand and the UB's in the Broomy would be a sight to behold for neutral viewers as well.

Not sure why folk do it?? I don't know why we do it?? Ok, I will have to move to club deck with the neice for two games and apart from bleaching my seat on return, don't know what the problem is?? There is no way I would intentionally miss a game v the unwashed!