Is this Rangers strip for next season?

I really don't think the thread is about judgement, it's about people doing something that is potentially harmful to the club and using justifications that are plainly contentious:

1 Why shouldn't I do whatever I want?

2 I HAVE to do this or I'm not a good parent.

3 I started before it was harmful so why should I stop now?

4 I HAVE to have 18 in a row or it's worthless.

I really don't think you can expect others to accept this kind of stuff without comment and rebuttal.

For me, I'd empathise a lot more if they explained it was an indulgence that they felt too strongly compelled to do, despite the downside, for which they hoped their contribution was minimal. That strikes a chord with me, as I think all of us do that, and it shows a bit of self awareness of the situation.

Do whatever you want but don't expect everyone to agree with it or think your motives make sense to them.

And if you don't want to discuss personal decisions, you don't HAVE to post them...

I really don't think the thread is about judgement, it's about people doing something that is potentially harmful to the club and using justifications that are plainly contentious:

1 Why shouldn't I do whatever I want?

2 I HAVE to do this or I'm not a good parent.

3 I started before it was harmful so why should I stop now?

4 I HAVE to have 18 in a row or it's worthless.

I really don't think you can expect others to accept this kind of stuff without comment and rebuttal.

For me, I'd empathise a lot more if they explained it was an indulgence that they felt too strongly compelled to do, despite the downside, for which they hoped their contribution was minimal. That strikes a chord with me, as I think all of us do that, and it shows a bit of self awareness of the situation.

Do whatever you want but don't expect everyone to agree with it or think your motives make sense to them.

And if you don't want to discuss personal decisions, you don't HAVE to post them...

Craig can be a bit of an arse at times I agree, but there's no need to get upset about it Calscot.

Eh, I'm not upset in the slightest, just clarifying how I see the thread. To me it's all about discussing the points. Maybe I need to used more smilies... :D:lol::seal:

You are very opinionated and don't need the use of smillies to get your point across at all man.

I read your stuff all the time and agree with almost everything you post because you take more time in your replies (without smillies) it says a lot.

You are very opinionated and don't need the use of smillies to get your point across at all man.

I read your stuff all the time and agree with almost everything you post because you take more time in your replies (without smillies) it says a lot.

I am also a fan of calscot posts,very well thought out and well written,I wish I could express myself the way he does,I don't always agree with his posts but 99% I do.

I am also a fan of calscot posts,very well thought out and well written,I wish I could express myself the way he does,I don't always agree with his posts but 99% I do.

I like the way he dissects peoples posts and replies to them.

Sometimes I don't agree with his stuff but he knows how to have a discussion without ever backing out.

I think he's a Class A troll, content enough to feed when bored enough though. [insert whatever smilie takes you fancy]

Edited by forlanssister