Training - Brilliant Finish From Miller

In a proper game he would've tried to check inside, where he'd trip over the ball or kick it too far away from himself!

He is much better playing on instinct.

Edited by Rousseau

In a proper game he would've tried to check inside, where he'd trip over the ball or kick it too far away from himself!

He scored one very similar to that this season at Ibrox,forget who it was against!

I've always maintained Miller is a far better finisher with no time to over-think it. This proved it.

Was a good finish but should have hit it with his right peg.

Not sure I agree. Looked to me as if the ball had just over-ran a finish on his right foot. He also wouldn't have been able to have played it far post given the ball direction and his own body direction - the keeper had the near post covered which would have been his only option if hitting it 1st time on his right foot.

In my opinion anyway.